Vampire Warrior RP discussion

WindClan > WindClan Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 136 (136 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 649 comments Mod
((rp!))

message 2: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, | 357 comments Mod
Foxblaze looked around camp from the shadows.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Icepaw sat down and looked around the camp...

message 4: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Foxblaze walked over to Icepaw.

message 5: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Darkbreeze scanned the camp for any mishap.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Icepaw looked to Foxblaze "hello..."

message 7: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

"Hello" She slowly looked over at Darkbreeze then back at Icepaw "How are you?"

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Icepaw gazed up to Foxblaze "Good....you?"

message 9: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Foxblaze shrugged "same as normal. So good I guess." She sighed.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Icepaw smirked "Thats good..." he sat in silence for a moment and sighed "Not much going on today..."

message 11: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Foxblaze shrugged "well I am enjoying the little break" she smiled.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Icepaw shrugged "I guess it's a good thing...i'm just not used to having much free time..."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

hareflight sat just outside the camp entrance, talking to a bird.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Icepaw peered out at Hareflight "Umm..." he started "If that Hareflight? ...taking to a bird?"

message 15: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Foxblaze jumped back a little with a curious face and walked towards Hareflight "Ummm excuse me but we are supposed to eat birds NOT TALK TO THEM!!!!!"

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Icepaw looked amused and watched...

message 17: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Foxblaze hissed "Hello?! Kill the bird!" as the bird stood there.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Hareflight smiled and mrrowed at a joke the bird made then mewed "im not gonna kill ravingstone, shes my friend."

message 19: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Foxblaze hissed "Its a bird!"

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

hareflight shrugged ".....so?"

message 21: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Foxblaze glared "Cats kill birds birds die, cats eat the birds and I will kill this bird if you dont!"

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Hareflight looked upset and uttered a short chirp. the bird replied and swiftly flew away.

message 23: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Foxblaze let her claws out and hissed "That was a perfectly good meal!!! Mouse brain!"

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Hareflight looked downcast, but then the bird flew back, and dropped a large hare in front of her before wheeling away. "look! i got payment for not killing it! this makes up for the bird, doesnt it? its bigger" Hareflight meowed.

message 25: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Foxblaze yowled and tore into her side "No! You immature peace of fox dung!!!! You dont and cant talk to birds! So stop being a smart alec and go hunt since you didnt kill that bird you have to go hunt down another bird!!!! Oh great starclan!" she glared and padded back toward Icepaw.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

hareflight walked off sadly. she passed a mouse who chattered to her "im sorry, im supposed to go hunt, i cant talkto you." she mewed quietly, and padded on. the mouse watched her go quietly, looking worried.

message 27: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Foxblaze glared and pounced on the mouse not killing it but pinning it down.

message 28: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 25, 2011 11:20AM) (new)

hareflight heard the mouse squeak alarmed, but refused to turn around and kept walking, head down.
the mouse squeaked at foxblaze angrily.

message 29: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Foxblaze flung the mouse at Hareflight "Holly starclan! You are such a coward!"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

the mouse scrambled up onto hareflights shoulder as she turned around. "im not a coward. i just hate conflict." she meowed quietly. "i sometimes wonder if i should stay here. all that happens is i get teased for talking to prey. whats the point in staying and putting up with this?" she asked quietly before padding away.
the mouse squeaked at her and sh mewed "i'll be alright. dont worry about me. are you hurt?" she asked the mouse shook its head and she mewed "im glad youre okay."

message 31: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Foxblaze laughed "Go ahead and leave!" she smirked.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

hareflight looked back once, a gave a look that would melt snow. "i think i will, like i said, whats the point in staying?" she mewed, and left.

message 33: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Foxblaze sat down "What am I thinking I am going to be blamed for this and.... She did that on purpose!!! She did it to get me in trouble!" She hissed and ran towards Harefight tackling her "You wanted to get me in trouble you wanted everybody to hate me! Well if that is what you want then you might as well stay cause it has happened enough!"

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

hareflight calmly threw her off and stood up, shaking the dust from her pelt. "why would i wish something i am going through onto another?" she asked simply. "i would gain nothing from that."

message 35: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Foxblaze tilted her head to the side "But... Oh... Well you might as well had wished that if you left..."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

hareflight looked at him "oh...im sorry, i didnt think about that. i dont want to get you in trouble..." she meowed. "i suppose i could stay for a while longer...would you like to be my friend?" she asked suddenly.

message 37: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Foxblaze untensed "Y-you don't hate me after all of that?"

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

hareflight shook her head "i understand why you acted that way. besides, i think your cool." she said smiling at her. "plus, im tired of being lonely." she added, looking sad "the only friends i have are prey, and its not the same as having a clanmate as a friend."

message 39: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Foxblaze's eyes were filled with confusion "I'm cool?"

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

hareflight nodded "definatly!" she brightened up again.

message 41: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Foxblaze smiled "Okay!" ((I will brb!))

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

((kk!))
hareflight looked happier than she had since she discovered athe injured bird all those moons ago. "yeah! i made my first cat friend!" she crowed happily.
the mouse stared at her for a moment and left.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

((gtg be on tomorrow!))

message 44: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Foxblaze smiled and looked at her and yawned slightly "Now lets head back to cmap!"

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

"yes, lets!" she meowed, and picked up the rabbit.

message 46: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Foxblaze smiled and started to speed up "Race ya!"

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

hareflight raced after her, carrying the rabbit.

message 48: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Foxblaze sped up more and skid to a stop when she heard a peircing cry around her. She turned and stopped Hareflight "Was that you?" she whispered.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Hareflight froze, listening. "that wasnt me...maybe it was a hawk." she mewed

message 50: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

Foxblaze shook her head "No! It was not a hawk I know a hawk noise but this was... was like a... a fox" she was full of confusion as the next peircing cry of pain and agony echoed "Lets find it! It has to be a fox!"

« previous 1 3