Faulkner Acadamy For Banished Magic Beings discussion

Basic Info > Plot Ideas

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments THE SHARPENER!

message 2: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Jake tried to sell it for money cause it looked kinda wierd but he found it was just a pencil sharpener, and then we began to make a miggish deal out of it, so we figured since we've foreshadowed it enough, it could be part of the plot somehow.

message 3: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments IDk, you got me there. Its Evil? Idk.

message 4: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments He found the thing at the Acadamy, but its a good start. I was thinking it might be a curse just to add to that. But maybe they find out about us by someone slipping up somehow. Or moving the sharpener causes something to change.

message 5: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Makes since... like those RPG/quest/mission games. LIKE BORDERLANDS! So the Sharpener is evil?

message 6: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments I have been, but something should have activated it, because he found it in the Library where i had apparently been for a long while if not years.

message 7: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Thats what I was thinking, but wasnt sure if it was a good idea. You want me draw it? Im not sure if I can upload it soon, but I can draw it!

message 8: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments http://www.goodreads.com/photo/user/5...

I know it looks wierd, but thats the point.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Or... maybe it could be like, a key of sorts. Have you read Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets? Maybe it could lead to some sort of evil headquarters or something... or maybe some of the students have a secret organization that plans to take over the school system and brainwash the kids into world domination! What? It's an idea...

message 10: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Can I unprivet them?

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

You have to set your entire profile to not private.

message 12: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Wont let me cuz Im 'not over 18'

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Set it to "Goodreads Members". I'm 12, and it let me.

message 14: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments It keeps changing it back.

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Jul 15, 2011 06:31PM) (new)

Can you post it here? You just click "Largest Size" and then use the html code to post it on here.

And what about my idea?

message 17: by Sir Arthur (last edited Jul 15, 2011 06:41PM) (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Its cursed! I SAY I SAY! ITS CURSED!

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, you did? I just... don't know where to jump in anymore. It's not that I've forgotten the group, but I've been kinda inactive because I have no idea how to jump in because everyone RPed while I was at golf camp this week...

message 19: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments I HAVEN'T SEEN THE PENCIL SHARPENER!!!!!!!

message 20: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments I JUST LOOKDS WIERD! Do I need to Email it to you?!

message 21: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments Nah, you should just post it here :)

message 22: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments description

MEH!

message 23: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments what?!

message 24: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments What?

message 25: by Alex (new)

Alex | 358 comments are you gonna post it? cuz it still won't work for me!!

message 26: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments I cant get it on. Hang on.

message 27: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments I GOT IT! The Sharpener was THE decoy object that gave the school its' appearance. But when Jake moved it, he messed it up. And with such power, their's always a down side: If the sharpener broke, it would create a curse!

That sound good? Or is it ok?

message 28: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ I like it. I still need to get caught up on RPing. The downsides to having a life. :)jk

message 29: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 719 comments Mod
At least you have one Hun :)

message 30: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ :) Haha! I hope so. I'm getting bad vibes watching my brother. :)

message 31: by MizziQ (new)

MizziQ Him not having one that is...or even knowing what one ever looked like....makes you wonder....

message 32: by ℋɑƞƞɑℎ (new)

ℋɑƞƞɑℎ | 719 comments Mod
Haha yeah good point lol

message 33: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Timeout, what if one of the teachers were in on a conspiracy and deactived the sharpener! (Destroying the cloak around the campus?)

message 34: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Idk, som1 could make 1.

message 35: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments Uhhh, I can do it if you want.

message 36: by Sir Arthur (new)

Sir Arthur King of Britans (panthershark) | 1042 comments I dont matter to me.