Creative Reviews discussion

Authors requesting reviewers > Cool book: New twist

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kasi (last edited Jul 15, 2011 09:07AM) (new)

Kasi Blake (kcblake) | 24 comments Crushed was just released, and I need reviews by people who love YA Urban Fantasy. I had three editors (two at Penquin and one at Simon Pulse) plus three agents interested in my Witch-Games books, but each one had a problem with something different. One didn't like Zach and another didn't like the sisters but loved Zach.

Here is a short blurb for Crushed:

The Noah sisters rule Titan High with their beauty, brains, and magical powers.

Each year the sisters play a game: Crushed. They pick their target, blow enchanted dust into his face, and start giving orders. The witch's power grows with every successfully completed task. But this year is different. Kristen picks the wrong boy and almost dies the same day.

There is something off about Zach. He doesn't behave like a boy who's been Crushed. He goes from hot to cold, from looking at her with contempt to asking her out. She doesn't know what to think. Does he hate her, or is he falling for her? Is he trying to kill her, or is he trying to save her?

You can find Crushed here:
http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/...

Crushed by K. C. Blake

It will be available in print at Amazon soon. It is at Amazon as an ebook now if you'd prefer. The cost is 2.99, but they give sample chapters in both places.

message 2: by Cassie (new)

Cassie McCown (cassie629) | 713 comments When I first read the thread title, I saw "cook book"...LOL...

Sounds interesting... ;-)

message 3: by Kasi (new)

Kasi Blake (kcblake) | 24 comments LOL!

message 4: by Cambria (new)

Cambria (cambria409) | 3305 comments I will review this! It looks great. I do have a few books ahead so if you don't mind a little wait I would love to check this out and write a review.
I post to JournalStone, GR, this group, Amazon, Smashwords and B&N,
You can message me with the code if you would like me to review!! Thanks again and it sounds great!