Vampire Warrior RP discussion

Outside the Clans > Kittypets, Loners and Rogue Characters

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (last edited Jul 15, 2011 12:16PM) (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 649 comments Mod
Name:
Pelt:
Eyes:
Personality:
Kin:
Mate:
Crush:
Power: (if vampire)
Weakness:
Other:

message 2: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (last edited Nov 24, 2012 07:35PM) (new)

Name: Cupcake
Pelt:
Eyes: Pic^
Personality: easily frightened, sweet, timid, etc
Kin: n/a
Mate: Mario
Crush: Mario
Power: none
Weakness: she is VERY skittish and afraid- especially in the forest
Other: approximatly 3 months pregnant with Mario's kittens. She loves him with all her heart and she's SO afraid to lose him. She wouldn't be able to live...

Name: Mario
Pelt: [image error]
Eyes: His eyes switch between a golden-yellow and a green color

Personality: tba
Kin: tba
Mate: Cupcake
Crush:
Power: none
Weakness: he is very bold and daring
Other: Has always had a dejavu feeling in ShadowClan territory

message 3: by Ashcloud, The moddliest mod around! (new)

Ashcloud | 112 comments Mod
Name: Dexter
Pelt: He a light dusky gray with a slightly white belly and front paws and has a white muzzle.
Eyes: He has warm creulean blue eyes.
Personality: He's shy and friendly. He's really smart too. But he is afraid of the Clan cats, but that doesn't stop him from night roaming and possibly hunting. He's actually amazingly skinny for a kittypet too.
Kin: None.
Mate: Does not want one.
Crush: Does not want one.
Power: Able to will things to come to him. But he doesn't know that yet.
Weakness: He is not talented at fighting at all.
Other: He does not know that he is a vampire. He only knows that he hates sunlight because it burns like crazy and that he has a strange ability to will prey to come to him.

Name: Rye
Pelt: He is a light yellow color with a white muzzle and belly. He has orange tabby stripes running down his back also.
Eyes: Dark amber.
Personality: He is wise and smart, but not the prettiest to look at since he is so scraggily. He is kind though, even if he can be a little mean sometimes.
Kin: None.
Mate: Does not want one.
Crush: Does not want one.
Power: None.
Weakness: He is not aging well and gets very sickly.
Other: He houses vampires who are sick, injured, or need to rest in his barn in private. He is well liked by the vampire community for this.

message 4: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn My 2 year old cat's name is cupcake...she is my profile pic.

message 5: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn Name: Sunflare
Pelt:

Eyes:

Personality: Sunflare is very hostile towards her former clan, Shadowclan. She is very quiet, but can be very loud and angry when talked to about the Clans. It takes a lot for her to be nice, but since she has no one to be nice to, it doesn't really matter.
Kin: OPEN
Mate:OPEN
Crush: OPEN
Power: (if vampire)Can change her pelt color and eyes. Can also make patterns in her eyes that reflect her emotions.
Weakness: Injury. When she is injured, her powers malfunction and she cannot use them until she is healed.
Other:Despite her name, Sunflare hates the sun. When the clans were trying to get rid of all of the vampires, Sunflare was discovered to be one, and she was attacked outside of camp. She was almost killed, well, it looked like it at least. A day or two later, she woke up and fled. She couldn't be seen again.

message 6: by Ashcloud, The moddliest mod around! (new)

Hey, can your character meet Dexter? He's in ThunderClan camp right now. Read his character description and then lets roleplay.

message 7: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn ok

message 8: by Ashcloud, The moddliest mod around! (new)

Thanks!

message 9: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

Jaidyn The Reclusive One wrote: "My 2 year old cat's name is cupcake...she is my profile pic."

Haha I had two cats. One named Mario and one was Cupcake. Mario turned out to be a female though... >.< She had 5 kits.

message 10: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn LOL

message 11: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

Yep. ^^

message 12: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (last edited Oct 01, 2011 06:37AM) (new)

Name: Lestat
Age: he was 4 years when he turned vampire(it is unknown how long he's been a vampire)
Pelt:
Eyes:
Personality: tba
Kin: unknown
Mate: none
Crush: none
Power: he can read minds
Weakness: no one knows; tba
Other: tba

message 13: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (last edited Aug 25, 2011 11:51AM) (new)

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, | 357 comments Mod
Name: Claudia (^^ TEHE)
Pelt: [image error]
Eyes: [image error]
Personality: Very demanding, acts innocent. Loves attention and is very determined...
Kin: Died
Mate: None...
Crush: None...
Power: Talk to people through there minds.
Weakness: Refuses to tell. Tba...
Other: =_= ummmmm idk

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments y'know... darkradiences original profile wasn't very accurate (cause she isn't actually in any clan or anything)... i shall redo it XD

Name: Darkradience
Age: (if older than 12 moons use years please)unkown... you can't tell if she is really that old, or young, or anything, cause she looks every age at the same time
Clan: use to be thunder, then she was a prisoner in in river for some unknown reason, but now is in none. there is no record of her in thunderclan, though, which doesn't really make sense...
Pelt: smokey blue-black... more black than blue, but you cannot really make a distinction between the two... she's of average build, and you'd think she'd be attractive, but she really isn't, at the same time... and her paws are large and awkward, and her tail is rather long...
Eyes: icy blue, but surprisingly warm at the same time. its impossible to look directly at them because its almost like they stare into your soul... O.O
Personality: likes to cause trouble, intrusive, can be arrogant, and extremely annoying at times, but can also be surprisingly benign. she isn't afraid of vampires, though she has no desire to become one
Kin: Raven a vampire who lives in shadowclan is her sister, whose original name was neverkit
Mate: none
Crush: unknown... to be announced... >.> or undetermined...
Power: (if vampire) notta vampire
Weakness: anybody she's got a crush on... she usually ends up killing them on accident, and suffers from flashbacks...
Other: not a vampire, but is by no means normal... she's probably a cat who was reencarnated due to some of starclans sympathy, but she doesn't believe in starclan, so she'd beg to differ

message 15: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

haha, Nellie, I lOVE reading your characters! :D You always came up with interesting charries. :)

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments XD haha, thanks...

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments ive got the back grounds for darkradience, windstar, and raven just about figured out

message 18: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

Cool! xD

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments ... yeah... >.> oh well... should i make a louis, or nay?

message 20: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

Jaggedfang is gonna be the Louis of this rp. :)

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments oh, okay~! XD
gosh, i don't know WHATS becoming of darkradience... >.> she use to be all dramatic, and stubburn, and now look... all that's left is to find a new theme song...

message 22: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

haha xD

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments really, i am quite dissapointed in my frakenstein creation XD

message 24: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

x]

message 25: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (last edited Sep 30, 2011 03:17PM) (new)

Meep... Lots of questions, cause I wanna get this charrie right.
Long hair/short hair?
short/medium or long whiskers?
Shiny/grimey fur?
Any scars on pelt/nicks in ears?
And what color is her nose?

message 26: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

I say meep thats MY word >.< but I give u permossion to use it ^.-

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments meep was nellies word three years ago XD

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Swift
Pelt: golden with feather like patches
Eyes: bright glow in the dark green
Personality: WAY too curious for her own good
Kin: none
Mate: o.O no...
Crush: none
Power: (if vampire)
Weakness:
Other: she is not a kittypet even though her mom was one. she really dislikes twolegs.

message 29: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

snake! Can't somebody love me v.v, wrote: "I say meep thats MY word >.< but I give u permossion to use it ^.-"

Haha I say it ALL the time now. XD And... Respond to meh questions, Nellie! o-o
lol ^^

message 30: by snake! Can't somebody love me v.v,, I LOVE EPIC PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF =^.^= (new)

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

message 32: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (last edited Sep 30, 2011 03:17PM) (new)

Scourge(Lyla) wrote: "Meep... Lots of questions, cause I wanna get this charrie right.
Long hair/short hair?
short/medium or long whiskers?
Shiny/grimey fur?
Any scars on pelt/nicks in ears?
And what color is her nose?"

About Darkradience. I wanna get her charries right when I make her. :]

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments OOOHHHH! thats very interesting, cause it constantly chages... i have a pic of her uploaded on mah profile, though, from like four years ago... but anyways...
shes got short hair, long whiskers, can exactly say weather or not her fur is shiny or grimy, or weather she has scars, because she changes what she looks like when she feels like it... her nose is light pink, though...

message 34: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

Ok. :)

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments http://photo.goodreads.com/photos/125... not the best ever... but... (my technique has greatly improved since this...)

message 36: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

Hehe that works. :)

message 37: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

Cat created. I'll post in group pics. :D

Nellie☠Dog Biscuit Nevermore☠ | 197 comments its really good (:

message 39: by Lyla, Death to all Scourge and Ashfur h8ers! (new)

Thanks. :)