Q&A with MaryLu Tyndall discussion

Opinions needed on book trailer and enter to win a copy of Surrender the Dawn!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by MaryLu (new)

MaryLu Tyndall | 59 comments Mod
Drop by my blog and check out my book trailer: http://crossandcutlass.blogspot.com/ Leave a comment and enter to win a free copy of my new release.. !

message 2: by Linnette (new)

Linnette | 19 comments Thanks for the reminder! :D

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) | 15 comments I left a comment!

message 4: by MaryLu (new)

Got both of you! Thanks for dropping by!

message 5: by Linnette (new)

Linnette | 19 comments :D Saw the pics of you with your author copies. Sweeeet!

message 6: by MaryLu (new)

Yes.. finally got them in!! Very exciting. Now, my room is full of boxes and I've got to get them sent out to reviewers!

message 7: by Linnette (new)

Linnette | 19 comments Awesome! If you ever need another reviewer on your list (I have no idea how that works), I'd be happy to join the ranks. :D

message 8: by MaryLu (new)

Linnette, I have an influencer list. Everybody on the list gets a free book sent by my publisher. In return all they have to do is post an online review in as many places as they can (Amazon, B&N, goodreads, etc) and/or Facebook, twitter.. whatever social networks you are on, or your blog if you have a following.

I also have a Motley Crew which is a limited number of people who not only get a free book but also a gift from me, sometimes 2 gifts, with every release, plus a ton of bookmarks to hand out. My crew also has a blog where we all meet to discuss whatever we want. It's sort of like an inner circle. But everyone has to work hard. No slackers on my crew! LOL.

The main thing is to get the word out about my books in whatever way you can.
So, if you're interested and you have a social presence where you can post reviews.. then I can sign you up to either the influencer list of my Motley crew.
Sorry for the long answer.. :-)

message 9: by Linnette (new)

Linnette | 19 comments :D No problem. I'd love to be part of your motley crew, but I guess I'd need to know what all is involved. I'm hoping to find an agent soon. Usually, when I do book reviews, I post them on my blog and then tweet and facebook them 3-4 times over the course of a week.

message 10: by MaryLu (new)

Linnette.. I'll send you a list of requirements for the Motley crew. Otherwise, for now, I can add your name and address to my influencer list. It might be too late for this next release but I can try to get it to my publisher ASAP. Just sent you a note!
Thanks!!!!

message 11: by Linnette (new)

Linnette | 19 comments Thanks!