The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Report for Duty > New member here!

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meera (new)

Meera Hi, I'm Meera from MA, and a married mother of two boys. I'm a big fan of mysteries and to lesser extent thrillers. I find them a comforting read. I've read a lot of the authors that this group has already read. Some of my current favorite authors that I will not hesitate to read without reading a blurb about the book are Deborah Crombie, Ruth Rendell, Harlan Coben, Lee Child, Robert Crais, Reginald Hill, PD James, Peter Lovesey, Louis Penny and Charles Todd.

message 2: by Hayes, Co-Moderator (new)

Hayes (hayes13) | 2060 comments Mod
Hi Meera, you're in the right place! I see you have jumped into the thread of the Nesbo book. Welcome.

message 3: by Donna, Co-Moderator (new)

Donna | 2178 comments Mod
Welcome to the group Meera. Glad you found us.

message 4: by Barbara (new)

Barbara (barbara55) | 9 comments Hi, I'm Barbara from CT. I've been a Goodreads member for quite some time, and split my time between here, and the History Club. I love both. Finally decided to introduce myself here and contribute to the conversations. I've been watching the thread for some time now, and my "to read" list has grown to a point I'm not sure I'll ever catch up.

message 5: by Hayes, Co-Moderator (new)

Hayes (hayes13) | 2060 comments Mod
Hi Barbara. I know what you mean. I'll never catch up with my TBR either, but that's okay too. Welcome and thanks for de-lurking.

message 6: by Donna, Co-Moderator (new)

Donna | 2178 comments Mod
Hi Barbara. Ah, Mt. TBR - many have tried to scale it.... I'm positive I'll never catch up with mine but it is wonderful to have great recommendations to turn to when you are looking for the next great read.

Glad you decided to join the conversation.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I try to keep Mt. TBR just a few books shorter than Mt. READ. Then, I feel good. :)

message 8: by Kaye (new)

Kaye George I take comfort from my multiple TBR mountains, sort of a chain, with part of the range in different rooms. I won't run out for a long time--of either physical books or books on my e-reader. So many good books to read!