Girls Like Us discussion

Tv Shows and Movies > So You Think You Can Dance

Comments Showing 1-29 of 29 (29 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sky (new)

Sky | 182 comments Mod
Love this show! I like Marko and Melanie!!!

message 2: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ OH MY GAWD. I'm so obsessed with So You Think You Can Dance. It's just fantastic. Marko and Melanie are my favorite, too. I agree with what Nigel said completely ... I'm excited for them to dance with the all-stars, except for the fact that Marko and Melanie will be split up. They're so incredible together.

message 3: by Madelyn (new)

Madelyn (mad31lina) | 309 comments Marko and Melanie are my favorites, too :)

message 4: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ Yay! :D

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

OMG I am in love with Marko!! He's my husband lol

message 6: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ Ah, me too. He's so beautiful. O_O

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Melanie(best win this whole damn thing),Marko,Jordan and Tadd= MY FAVSSSS!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

and finally they sent Ryan homeee!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

NO! I like ryan!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not saying she was bad,she just obviously didn't connect with the audience as well as the other girls and they kept saving her

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

yea true but i liked her.

message 12: by Sky (new)

Sky | 182 comments Mod
Crystal *$he's a BOSS* wrote: "and finally they sent Ryan homeee!"

I'm so happy! I didn't like Ryan!

message 13: by Sky (new)

Sky | 182 comments Mod
Ughh I hate Jordan and her "sexiness". I have less fat on my stomach than that

message 14: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ Aww, I liked Ryan. But I pretty much like them all.

message 15: by Brigid ✩ (new)

Brigid ✩ ♥Sky♥ wrote: "Ughh I hate Jordan and her "sexiness". I have less fat on my stomach than that"

Uh, being skinny does not automatically make you sexy. Just because you're thinner than her doesn't mean she's not sexy.

message 16: by Sky (new)

Sky | 182 comments Mod
♥ Brigid ♥ {Lion Hearted Girl} wrote: "♥Sky♥ wrote: "Ughh I hate Jordan and her "sexiness". I have less fat on my stomach than that"

Uh, being skinny does not automatically make you sexy. Just because you're thinner than her doesn't me..."

I know. But I just don't like her 'tude. To me she acts so conceited.She uses her 'sexiness' way to much.Its not just about that.Its about how you dance and your technique

message 17: by Sky (new)

Sky | 182 comments Mod
I LOVED Sasha and Twitch's dance!

message 18: by Madelyn (new)

Madelyn (mad31lina) | 309 comments ♥Sky♥ wrote: "♥ Brigid ♥ {Lion Hearted Girl} wrote: "♥Sky♥ wrote: "Ughh I hate Jordan and her "sexiness". I have less fat on my stomach than that"

Uh, being skinny does not automatically make you sexy. Just b..."

I don't think she acts all sexy or something--that just seems to be the way the judges and the audience see her. She looks like she would be a nice person--there's something in her smile that seems that way to me.

message 19: by Madelyn (new)

Madelyn (mad31lina) | 309 comments I'm also restating that I love Melanie and Marko :)

message 20: by Sky (new)

Sky | 182 comments Mod
I want either Melaine or Sasha to win!

message 21: by שָׂרָה (new)

שָׂרָה (ninjasquirrel) | 10 comments Me to!

message 22: by Sky (new)

Sky | 182 comments Mod
I'm pretty sure Lauren Froderman got a boob job

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

wow..nice you noticed? haha and yes,MELANIE ftw! or Marko,he's grown on me :D

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Who did y'all vote forr!

message 25: by Sky (new)

Sky | 182 comments Mod
I voted for SASHA!

message 26: by Danna (new)

Danna Is that the new Disney channel show?! I think it is not as good... as, let's say, the rest of them!

message 27: by Chisom (new)

Chisom  (booky2) | 54 comments ♣Ðanna wrote: "Is that the new Disney channel show?! I think it is not as good... as, let's say, the rest of them!"

ugh no it's a show that appears every summer on FOX 26 were dancers come to compete for a quarter of a million dollars and the title as best dancer in the world i think or is just the show... anyway it's really good and since the beginning of the last season Mellanie should have won and she did that's why i'm so happy!

oh and your thinking of Shake It Up on disney channel

message 28: by Danna (new)

Danna Chisom *AngelBooky* wrote: "♣Ðanna wrote: "Is that the new Disney channel show?! I think it is not as good... as, let's say, the rest of them!"

ugh no it's a show that appears every summer on FOX 26 were dancers come to co..."

Sorry :) What's this show, again? ahh! Is it nice?

message 29: by Chisom (new)

Chisom  (booky2) | 54 comments yes it's awesome i don't know if you'll like it but they are many people who love this show so i wont be surprised if you did so too. It's a dancing show very popular