The Hunger Games-Roleplay discussion

Arena Archives > Arena 28!!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,662 (1662 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34

message 1: by (S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 (last edited Jul 15, 2011 06:24PM) (new)

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 2269 comments As you rise into the arena, you are amazed. You are in a meadow. A beautiful meadow, with flowers EVERYWHERE. Are they poisnois? What is hiding under the long grass. Right now you are in knee high grass, but the farther you move away, the higher it gets. There are a few tree's later on, when the grass reaches above yout head. Oh and theres a tiny stream. Whoosh Whoosh! You look up and see a ... butterfly?! It's eight feet long, is it going to kill you? Can you ride it? You see the cornicopia in the middle of all the tribute, you are all in a circle, filled to the brim with things. Which way-. The gong rings and you are off!!

~~~~~~~~~
Notes
~~~~~~~~~

+There are tons of butterflies all differnt sizes, the smallest being 2 cm and the largest 8 feet. Every butterfly under 4 cm is poisnious, but you don't know that.

+ There are only bunnies, butterflies and birds, nothing else to eat.

+ The stream water is poisnois, but with iodine you can drink it.

(S) Asami Seo Hyun 桜연꽃 꽃 | 2269 comments Layna looked up, seeing where everyone was, her allies too. She hears the gong, and rushes to the cornicopia.

Jace looks at the people, he see's Lyndi and tries to catch her eye, but doesn't move until the gong rings, seeing where she'll go.

Sora wonders where he should go, then takes off to behind the nearest tree to see how things play out.

message 3: by Adena (last edited Jul 16, 2011 04:57PM) (new)

Adena Wright (adenaw) Aaron rises up into the arena and looks around. The overall loveliness of the arena makes him extremely suspicious. He looks around for Adrienne and sees her standing 20 yards away. The gong rings and he gives her a small nod. They both sprint to the cornucopia.

Adrienne manages to grab three daggers and a medium sized backpack.

Aaron also picks up a backpack, just as they had planned, and manages to find twin swords.

They both run off into the long grass.

message 4: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewbeck) Vivre looked around and nodded a single nod at her allies. "Ready?" she asked herself, "Get set . . . . " Vivre gulped and paused. "GO!" She raced towards the cornucopia, clasping her fist around a random small backpack. It was a pretty orange. Ripping apart the bag, she found a minisicule ((no bigger than her palm)) container, filled with what looked like, and was hoped to be, iodine. There was also a dagger and rope.

Tying the rope in a circle ((kind of like a lasso)), she spun it around and around until it finally caught on a huge butterfly. Judging, it looked about somewhere between 5 and 5 1/2 feet. Hopping on, one foot on a wing, grab onto the back, and swinging the other leg over, Vivre looked at the ground, and suddenly felt nautious. Grasping the rope, Vivre headed off the butterfly, slipping, slipping, gone.

message 5: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) ((Who keeps deleting my comments?))

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 821 comments Storm calmly dodged knives and picked up promising back packs.

message 7: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewbeck) ((Kat's been posting? I am losing it. Are you sure they post?))

message 8: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) ((Yeah, I posted the same thing 3 times and someone's been deleting it. I even posted 'why are you deleting my comments' and that got deleted too! I even checked after I went to my updates. but then a few minutes later it's gone!))

message 9: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewbeck) ((That happened to me once. It was my computer, not posting anything, saying it did, but not. Try again, or from a different computer.))

message 10: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) ((Okay.))
At first, Lunar was choking up. But then the second the gong rang, his instincts took over. He used his size and speed as an advantage, buzzing around and quickly swiping things, and retreating when coming into close contact with someone. The objects he collected were at random, most of them lightweight and small so he could pocket them in his multipurpose cargo pants. He found himself escaping to the possible safety of the tall grasses after deciding he had enough. But little did he know, he had unknowingly swiped a pouch containing a small vial of iodine.

message 11: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewbeck) ((I see it!))

Vivre jumped off her butterfly, bitten by insects like mosquitoes. Scratching herself all over, she landed in the grass and had another itch attack.

message 12: by Kat (new)

Kat (sugaraddict) ((Yay!))

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 821 comments Storm made it close to the center but didn't want to go too far so as he had everything he used the bags as shields and ran into the Dorset hoping his allies would follow

message 14: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Star took a deep breath and sprinted to the Cornucopia. She grabbed a bow and a bag of arrows and ran forward. She screamed as something hit her leg. A knife. It wasn't in deep, so she pulled it out and limped to Storm.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 821 comments Storm saw her and smiled helping her as they ran farther into the woods.

message 16: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) [it is not exactly woods... they r grasslands.. but i know wut ya mean!]

When she saw no one, Star sat down and said,"we should try to find our allies,"

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 821 comments "yes yes. Your right but we gotta treat your leg first." he said scrummaging through the packs and smiling when he say two swords. He then found some gause and started draping her leg. "this will have to do."

message 18: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Star frowned. "I'm not gonna die from a little scratch."

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 821 comments "these are the hunger games you don't know."

message 20: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) Star stood up and stretched. She looked at the swords and said"we ca use those to cut the grss when it gets higher"

[can someone kill Jake.? but make sure h gets to fight!]
Jake grabbed a sword and ran forward, not stopping.

message 21: by Asa (new)

Asa | 163 comments Rand took a deep breath as the gong rang out across the arena. He calmly took in his surroundings as best he could. It was obvious this was going to be a very interesting arena. He glanced around the clearing, looking at his fellow tributes. He ran toward the cornucopia, keeping a close eye on his surroundings. From the cornucopia, he grabbed only the necessary supplies. A nicely balanced sword, a large pack, and a few knives of various lengths. An arrow whipped past his head and he instinctively ran toward the grasslands. A soft thrum of the bowstring told him the arrow was coming, but he had no time to react. It took him in the fleshy part of his left arm, just above his wrist. So much for the knife sword technique... he thought with a grimace. He continued running toward the grasslands.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 821 comments Storm saw rand and yelled to him

message 23: by Asa (new)

Asa | 163 comments Rands head whipped around toward a small voice in the distance. Storm... he though, running toward the voice.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 821 comments Storm smiled as he saw rand running toward him. He frowned when he saw him injured.

message 25: by Asa (new)

Asa | 163 comments Rand noticed Star sitting on the ground, a small pool of blood forming. His injury seemed minor compared to hers. He frowned slightly. So the blood has already started to flow... He thought sadly. Arriving upon his allies, He rummaged through his packs. Finding the proper length of gauze he set to work bandaging his arm.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 821 comments Storm helped him with his wound.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 1038 comments Bree ran over to Storm. She had a small bag on her arm and two daggers in each hand.
"You ok?" she asked quickly. She looked around, a bit scared

message 28: by Asa (new)

Asa | 163 comments Rand nodded a greeting to Bree as he tightened the gauze.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 1038 comments Bree's head moved from side to side. She was making sure no one would sneak up on them.

message 30: by Parks (new)

Parks | 386 comments As the gong rang Toker ran to the cornicopia and quickly scanned the pluthera of items for things he could use. He grabbed a short sword a dagger, a tomahawk and a pre camouflaged pack and quickly looked for his allies. Upon spotting them he ran with surprising spead towards them, S he grew near he was caught off gaurd as some of the flowers began grabbing his boots. Toker went down but popped right back up only slightly disheveled.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 1038 comments Bree looked at Toker.
"Are you ok? Did those damn plants hurt you?" she asked.

message 32: by Parks (new)

Parks | 386 comments "Nope" said Toker cheerfully "just caught me off gaurd a bit" he said laughing but with a hint of seriousness, he realizedwhere he was but was taking it all as it came

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 1038 comments Bree nodded slightly. She looked around. "We're gonna need food," she said

message 34: by Parks (last edited Jul 15, 2011 11:49PM) (new)

Parks | 386 comments "agreed, I didn't see any in the cornicopia though" he said

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 1038 comments Bree searched through her bag. All it had was some iodine, some plastic, a small bottle, and a pack of crackers.
"Thats not gonna last long," she muttered

message 36: by Parks (new)

Parks | 386 comments That got Toker thinking, "hmmm, let's see what I have." He said as he searched through his pack. It contained a bottle of iodine, a cantine, a sleeping bag and a very odd looking device thats purpose is yet to be discovered. "well that's not too bad." Said Toker

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 1038 comments "Yea, the sleeping bag will be good for you at night," Bree said. She put one dagger on her belt, but kept the other in her hand

message 38: by Parks (new)

Parks | 386 comments "yeah, I agree" said Toker as he armed himself with his tomahawk. "what do you think of this arena?

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 1038 comments "Its, well, not quite what i expected." She said. "It's too pretty. But i know that something's lurking in the shadows, waiting..." she frowned

message 40: by tallfubar (new)

tallfubar (fallingfromresolution) As the gong went, Fred sprinted straight towards the cornucopia and grabbed a large backpack, a trident, and a couple of knives. He was looking around for his allies when something knocked his knees out from under him, causing him to fall backwards. Fred felt himself rising up, and was, for a moment, paralyzed with fear. Until he realised he was sitting on a huge butterfly.

((XD That was fun.))

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 1038 comments Bree looked around and saw Fred. On a butterfly.
"Oh my God," she said, eyes wide. "Fred!" she cried.

message 42: by tallfubar (new)

tallfubar (fallingfromresolution) Fred was almost laughing his head off. "Hello, Bree!" he said cheerfully. When the butterfly passed Bree, Fred jumped off, landing next to his allies. "Goodbye, strange, large, creepyish butterfly!" he shouted as the butterfly flew off.

Max *SHERlocked heart* | 1038 comments Bree didnt know if she should laugh, cry, or scream.
"That was, woah..." she breathed, smiling at Fred

message 44: by ♥ Regan ♥ (new)

♥ Regan ♥ (rubber_duck) | 558 comments Althea ran to the cornucopia, picking up a bow and quiver immediately. Before she could straighten up entirely, a knife was whizzing through the air towards her. Out of instinct, she turned to her side so that the knife caught her in the upper arm, not the chest like it would have had she remained still. She fitted an arrow into her quiver and shot an arrow in the general direction that the knife had come from, but knew it had missed once a huge butterfly fell to the ground, dead. She raced off into the grass, looking for her allies. Having grabbed only the arrows and bow, she hoped they had a more substantial amount of supplies.

Storm [Heaven Above You, There's Hell Over Me]] (StormBloodBlade) | 821 comments "alright I think we should move as far away as possible guys. Maybe..... We could use those butterflies?" he said.

message 46: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewbeck) Vivre saw Fred had jumped somewhere, and went out to follow. She was still leafing through her bag. After the rope was put back, she had a paper thin blanket, a container no bigger than the iodine bottle, and something shiny--Vivre wasn't sure if it was a mirror or not. "Fred?" she called as she grew closer. Making out another familar shape, Vivre once again shouted, "FRED? BREE?"

message 47: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) ((Star is standing up... but oh well!))

Star nodded. "If we could fly, we would be able to see evrything and look for water,"

message 48: by Drew (new)

Drew (drewbeck) ((What do you mean she is standing up? I never said she couldn't see you. . . I just said she saw a familar shape.))

message 49: by Rameela (Star) (new)

Rameela (Star) (starshynebrite) ((no. i was talking about message 25. srry bout the mix up. XD))

message 50: by Be Happy (new)

Be Happy | 313 comments Lilly looked around searching for her district partner. But he was gone.
Stupid girl, she thought, why you don't have any allies?
As farst as she can, Lilly ran towards the higher grass.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34