Comments Showing 1-50 of 88 (88 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Claire No. I will miss them

message 2: by Olivia (new) - added it

Olivia NO

message 3: by Jayda (new) - added it

Jayda Dyment Heck no I love these books

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

No, it was so sad. I want this series to last forever. I want to be transported to Mercy Falls over and over again. I need more of Sam Roth! I seriously cried like 13 times while reading this, mainly because I didn't want it to finish.

Pamela Reyna i will miss Grace and Sam and isabel and cole. D: but epic series!! :) hope they have a good future :)

Kelley Andrews nooooo! I need one more!

message 7: by Tammie (new) - added it

Tammie I guess I am one of the few people who didn't think the first book needed any sequels. I loved it and I loved the ending. So I will be fine with it ending. I liked the second book but not nearly as much as the first one. I will be reading Forever as well when I get around to it.

Katelyn no way! i wish there was no ending...!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Katecutiekat wrote: "no way! i wish there was no ending...!"

YES!! ! I agree with you there!

Batool no!!! this series was so good!!!

Cassie i hate that's over. i loved them and Sam!

Amanda Derrick DEFINITELY NOT!!!!!!! She needs to find away to continue the series because i don't want it to be over :(

Holli Not ready to say goodbye! Loved this series! :)

Charlene NO I would have loved for there to be more. Great series!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

i am also not ready to say goodbye......i loved this series!!

Kenzie SO NOT READY :( i wish the series could be longer, i want more of sam and grace <3

Hannah No. Not really. Really good.

Noopur Kulkarni I totally agree.. I loved Sam and Grace. They were the BEST couple ever.. I'll miss them a lot.. I hope she comes up with a fourth book..

Hannah I know right! She could make another series with a new cast of characters?!

Tammy I didn't feel like she was done telling the story - there's more to Cole and Isabelle we need to know - and how the move turns out, and what about the so-called wolf cure? I asked her recently on twitter if she was doing a spin off series about this and she said "No, it has to live on in the readers minds" I REALLY hope she changes her mind and does it anyways....

message 21: by Holli (last edited Aug 04, 2011 06:18PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Holli I agree with Tammy. I love this series, but I was so disappointed, 1) in that they lost Beck, 2) We don't know if Cole rejoins the pack, or if he follows after Isabel, and 3) does Grace survive the "cure"? I wasn't angry with the ending, ... just kind of felt like there wasn't enough closure. I want a spin off on Isabel and Cole. :)

message 22: by Cri (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cri It was so sad when the book ended because it meant that I won't be reading more or Sam, Grace, Cole and Isabel anymore! :(

Tammy Holli wrote: "I agree with Tammy. I love this series, but I was so disappointed, 1) in that they lost Beck, 2) We don't know if Cole rejoins the pack, or if she follows after Isabel, and 3) does Grace survive t..."

I liked the ending too - but it wasn't a SERIES ending.

message 24: by Syd (new) - rated it 5 stars

Syd I thought that this was perfect as a trilogy, but the ending left us hanging!

Veronica You all will get to go through it all again with the movie! :)

http://www.yareads.com/another-movie-...

Holli Agreed. There was just too much left open that was unanswered.

Veronica I didn't feel like the ending was very conclusive. I was confused. Where was she leaving to? College? Are they going to continue to find a way to get cured?

I think a Cole/Isabel spin-ff would be cool. I really liked them together :)

message 28: by Syd (new) - rated it 5 stars

Syd AGREED!!!

Stephanie Veronica wrote: "I didn't feel like the ending was very conclusive. I was confused. Where was she leaving to? College? Are they going to continue to find a way to get cured?

I think a Cole/Isabel spin-ff would be..."

I absolutely agree! A Cole&Isabel spin-off would be amazing.

Courtney Briee I absolutely LOVE this series, I finished the book the day after I got it. I'm so sad to see them go, I wish it could have lasted longer. Maggie is an amazing author, I decided that I'd read Lament (which was amazing) and I am now reading Ballad. Her books are great and I cannot wait until the new series comes out!

message 31: by Brit (new) - rated it 5 stars

Brit I wish she would keep going with this series. Each of the characters are well rounded and give something to the story, which is hard to do in most series that we read these days. I want her to keep going with it so we can see if they find a cure and how Grace and Sam's relationship turns out or if Cole and Isabel find a way to be together? Now, you see? There is enough material left to make into another book.

vasiliki I couldn't agree more with mocha+hearts ^-^...maggie can't n' i hope won't leave us..the "cole girls" without a happy ending for him & isabel!!please we need a 4th book...honestly i don't know how i'm gonna survive another endless year of high-school without ur amazing characters!!<3

BookMagic I will never be ready to say goodbye:( It was such a beautiful series and I'm never going to forget Isabel, Sam, Grace, Cole, Beck and everyone else. I cried at the end of Forever. I miss reading about them all.I really hope grace ,isabel, sam and cole have a happy life later on. I feel like crying all over when I remember Beck died. :(

Rayan To me it's never going to be complete because I don't know if Grace got her Red Coffee pot.

Rayan I also just want a book about Cole and Isabel

BookMagic I agree! Though I don't think it'll ever be complete for me even if they have more books.

Sᴀᴅɪʏᴀ i won't i had to force myself to keep reading and that was only to find out about the cure. i thought this one was boring a super predictable. Plus a weak ending

Veronica Sara-Sadiya =D wrote: "i won't i had to force myself to keep reading and that was only to find out about the cure. i thought this one was boring a super predictable. Plus a weak ending"

Yeah, I kind of felt that too. I'm one for action and adventure and there wasn't much is this book (at least by my standards). The same thing happened with me and the "Fallen" series. I'm just reading to see how it ends...

Taylor It's been very hard to say goodbye, but she should really consider some spin-offs for the other characters. That would make many many teenage girls like myself very happy... xD

Gabby No, I will miss these characters too much...

Lauren (aplpeach) No I just hated the way it ended. I think it left too much unanswered. Like do she and Sam end up together or what? I mean seriously. way to leave people wanting more with no more on the horizon.

Maham Lauren wrote: "No I just hated the way it ended. I think it left too much unanswered. Like do she and Sam end up together or what? I mean seriously. way to leave people wanting more with no more on the horizon."

I NO RITE... i hated the ending!!!!!

Temple Rose i reckon i am redy to move on with this series some times when an arthor gose over 3 books they take a different turn by fourth and then its like to explain the fourth they need a fifth im done.

Cassidy Louise No and the ending was awful ): i NEED moreee

Rebecca this book didnt seem finished!
we didnt find out what happens with Cole&Isabel, all we know is that she moved.
is there a cure for the wolves??

there was so much unfinished! i just wish that she had wrapped up this series properly instead of leaving it like she did. there are also many questions that didnt get answered. so i would like another book, or maybe just a summary of what happened before Isabel moved and if a cure was found

[Coco] Well yeah the author wants to leave you hanging. They want you to interpret the end whichever way you feel. Which, as we see here, inspires great discussions. :D

Juliet hell to the no. I hated the ending. NEED CLOSURE!

Cindy no, i dont wanna say good-bye.....ever!

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

ITS TO SOON!!!! WAAAAAAAAA. LOL. SERIOUSLY I WANT IT BACK. I NEED MORRRRRRRRRRRRE!! :0

Stacy Schleifer I just finished this series a few weeks ago and I loved it! While reading Forever, a few chapters from the end, I had to put the book down because I did not like what was happening and did not want to read anymore. (in a good way) It took me about an hour to calm myself and continue reading. I was very sad when I finished the book. I was not ready for the series to end.

« previous 1