!The Young Adult Book Club! discussion

Debates > Harry Potter movie!

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Patrick (new)

Patrick (patrick_castro) What did you guys think of the Harry Potter Movie part 2?

Debate!!!

message 2: by Paige (new)

Paige (thewordshakermockingjay) Best one yet. It was so amazing!!! And it was depressing, but at least there was a little bit of humor in it.The Prince's tale was the best part, and I swear everyone was crying. I need to see this movie again

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I loved it! I agree the prince's tale was the best part. I almost cried. I swear i couldnt put down the popcorn, i was sucked way into the action. :)

message 4: by Patrick (new)

Patrick (patrick_castro) Going to finally see it tommorow!

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Patrick wrote: "Going to finally see it tommorow!"

You're going to love it! i dragged my friend along with me (she had already seen it) but she said it was so good she would go with me again. :) lol

message 6: by Patrick (new)

Patrick (patrick_castro) Harry Potter is just so awesome!

message 7: by Paige (new)

Paige (thewordshakermockingjay) Rachael wrote: "i loved it! even though i havent read the books XD"

You didn't read the books?!?! You have too!!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

opps i havent either. lol i started the first one twice and couldnt really get into it. :/ i know i have to give it a chance. :)

message 9: by Paige (new)

Paige (thewordshakermockingjay) Yes! You have too! The first one is hard to get in to cause they don't even get to hogwarts till page 100 or so, but then it gets amazing!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

lol i own 1,2,3,and 4 and im waiting on a hold. so ill give it a shot! :)

message 11: by Paige (new)

Paige (thewordshakermockingjay) Good! It's the best series ever! You wont regret it!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

haha good to know!!!!

message 13: by Kasi (new)

Kasi Blake (kcblake) | 18 comments It's like getting to see old friends again when you know it's the last time. Exciting but kind of sad.

message 14: by Patrick (new)

Patrick (patrick_castro) :D yeah!

message 15: by Paige (new)

Paige (thewordshakermockingjay) It was bittersweet. I wanted to see it end but then I didnt

message 16: by Patrick (new)

Patrick (patrick_castro) Yes! Then you reread them again so other time in your life!! :D

message 17: by Paige (new)

Paige (thewordshakermockingjay) Yeah... I read the series at least once a year

message 18: by J.R. (new)

J.R. Wagner (jrwagner) | 6 comments I'm still bitter about the casting of Dumbledore after Richard Harris died.

message 19: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) Elizabeth wrote: "Yeah... I read the series at least once a year"

Me Too! I actually have two weeks set aside to take a walk down memory lane each year *tears up*, but that's a week I take to think back and I set aside two or three days just to read everything from Betrix Potter, the tale of Peter rabbit and Mark Gordan, Honey Bear to J.K Rowling, Harry Potter and Nora Roberts, Remember Me.

message 20: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (thebookishginger) I just reread the books for like the 7th or 8th time and then watched all the movies again. I was sooooo sad with the ending, just knowing there is no more, I cried.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

J. wrote: "I'm still bitter about the casting of Dumbledore after Richard Harris died."

yes same here J.

message 22: by Jenny (new)

Jenny (juliababyjen) I loved the last 2 movies they were amazing! I just got the 2nd one on blu ray and I watched them both again. I cried like a baby at the end. It's so sad that Harry potter is OVER! I can't believe it! I tetras the books all the time it's my favorite series

message 23: by Irene (new)

Irene (wingdesilverii) K.C. wrote: "It's like getting to see old friends again when you know it's the last time. Exciting but kind of sad."

Yep

message 24: by Elise (new)

Elise (redentrapy) OMG!!! I loved how they did. They followed the book pretty well and they ended it great. @ K.C. I completely agree.