Final Fantasy 13 discussion

Best character?

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Summer (new)

Summer (SummerTeerlink) | 24 comments Mod
Okay so of final fantasy 13,13-2,and versus who do you think is(or will be)your favorite character?

message 2: by Katie (new)

Katie (cupcakecrazycat98) | 8 comments I think I'll like Noctis.He's hot!!
My all time favorite charcater if of course tifa,but ill make the exception of saying its a tie between sazh and lightning.

message 3: by Johnny (new)

Johnny (JonathanValentine) | 4 comments Like katie said,my all time favorite remains vincent.
I think from 13 i liked sazh.He was damn funny

message 4: by Stella (new)

Stella (StellaStephenieNox) | 7 comments I'll follow katie and johnnys lead.So far,my fav character is rinoa or aerith.Though im sure STELLA will immediately be my favorite!!!
Although I havent played as stella yet...I love serah

message 5: by Summer (new)

My fav character is lightning.
I think ill like noctis.

message 6: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) Lightning and Fang are my favorite FF-XIII characters and my fave FF characters in general.

message 7: by Summer (new)

Cali wrote: "Lightning and Fang are my favorite FF-XIII characters and my fave FF characters in general."

I loved Fang especially her relationship with Vanille and how different she was from the other characters :)

message 8: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) She's so different from the typical FF female characters! My suspicion is that Fang and Vanille are in love with each other, they just seemed to have that strong relationship.

message 9: by Summer (new)

Cali wrote: "She's so different from the typical FF female characters! My suspicion is that Fang and Vanille are in love with each other, they just seemed to have that strong relationship."
I know right? I always love those videos on youtube that pair them together!

Alli Cat of Night I love Lightning and Hope, the character interactions between the two was really good. Hope is so cute!

message 11: by Sasha (new)

Sasha Kyle (catwomankyle1998) | 2 comments Tifa!

message 12: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) To Sasha: Tifa isn't in FF13, but admittedly she is awesome, I'm planning to cosplay her and Fang this year.

To Summer: Same here!

message 13: by Summer (new)

Cali wrote: "To Sasha: Tifa isn't in FF13, but admittedly she is awesome, I'm planning to cosplay her and Fang this year.

To Summer: Same here!"

Oh my god, as soon as you cosplay them, show the pics here!!! I'm sure it'll look amazing!

message 14: by Cali (new)

Cali (calimoritz) Okay! : D