New Academy discussion

Outside > Cabin

Comments Showing 1-50 of 279 (279 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by C M (new)

C M Lacey and Ricky were home

message 2: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments (Wait! I need to get the stuff first!)

message 3: by C M (new)

C M (ok!)

message 4: by C M (new)

C M Lacey helped Ricky to the stain.

message 5: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments Ricky knelt down onto the ground. "can u go settle inside? I need some time alone." he whispered, his eyes closed.

message 6: by C M (new)

C M Lacey nodded and kissed his head, bringing their stuff inside.

message 7: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments For procaution, he locked the door behind her, locking her inside with his one way lock. She would be safe in there. "I know you're there. Come out!" he growled glaring at the figure behind the tree.
Aqua.

message 8: by C M (new)

C M (I'm leaving. R u serious?!)

Lacey hoped Ricky was okay, she unpacked slowly.

message 9: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments (I'm putting an end to this. Watch me.)

"revenge," he sneered. "you hurt my love!" water bagan to gather around him in violent waves. His chest was still frozen and aching with every tiny eater droplet. He had a river.
Really, he only wanted to use his powers for painting....

message 10: by C M (new)

C M (oh my.)

message 11: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments "the fuck I am! Go suck some guys dick and cut it off if you want, but you cannot hurt my Lacey!" he lashed one of his waves so it whipped her front, leaving angry red marks.

message 12: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments He welcomed the water with an excited expression. It's been a trip to the past with this wave, where his father and his younger self would swim up the waterfalls every weekend he was off work.
This gave him power.
Flicking his wrist, he sent the water forcibly down her throat.
The battle has begun!

message 13: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments Boiling in anger, he clenched his fist in front of her, ignoring the sharp pain in his chest. He could feel her blood in his hold. With a yank her blood began to flow out from every hole possible, she even cried blood.

message 14: by ~Tormiester~ (last edited Jul 15, 2011 08:42PM) (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments "no!" he choked out. Using his one squinted eye, he used his hand to grip Aquas blood frozen, dragging her out and flinging her hard against a tree.

message 15: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments With a huff, he rallied the battle was over, won. But...then why did the pain in his chest grow so agonizing? It was then that he realized what it was.
This was the sign of a heart attack, one he was having.
Losing the breath in his lungs, he gripped his chest, squeezing his eyes shut in agonizing pain. The note he was supposed to give Lacey after he was planning on killing himself after rics murder fell to the ground, as he splurged blood from his mouth and onto the floor, right between the blood stains from both ric, his guardian from the bullet, and Lacey...his dear lacey's blood from when he stabbed her...
Karma is paying back now.
He coughed, bloody tears leaking out of his pale, blue eyes.
" I love you lace.......... The....valentine boys....are...no....more....." he choked, but gave a choked laugh and smirked. He fell to the ground his eyes already dead.
A smirk still on his lifeless face.
you're free from the curse now.....lace..... I love you, always........

message 16: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments (well, now she is so I c no problems.)

message 17: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments (yep. He's dead. No problems, no complaints)

Bye.

message 18: by C M (new)

C M (NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Lacey finally came out, seeing her only reason for being alive, gone. "Ricky!" Lacey held his head in her lap. "Ricky no, please! Please I need you! You are the reason I get up in the morning, the reason I am here! You can't leave me, please Ricky, please!" Lacey stroked his cheek, summoning up her shadows, they washed away the blood and went down his throught, starting his heart. Lace knew she had little to no time to save him, but she had to.
He was all she lived for anymore.

message 19: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments It was a shame, but his lifeless body rejected her shadows, for only his water could attempt to heal him. Nevertheless, it was already too late.
He was already gone from this world.

(the only way I could see ending all the drama was to destroy the one person who caused it. Sorry, Skye, but this is me fixing it.)

message 20: by C M (new)

C M (no no! Tori please! Me and yeti worked things out and ricky made it clear he wasnt avaliable! you are the only reason i am still on this rp!)

lacey clutched him tight to her. "Ricky..." Lacey cried into his black hair.

message 21: by C M (new)

C M (this....is sad. hey yeti- is that really your name?)

message 22: by C M (new)

C M (i was jw, do you want me to make a guy for you? all you had to do was ask.)

message 23: by C M (new)

C M (too bad! I gotcha one :) )

james trudged to the sopposed secret cabin, seeing his little coisin cry over a mess. He also saw another girl off in the distance who got his attention.

message 24: by C M (new)

C M james winked at her, laughing.

message 25: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments Officer berk arrived on the scene, rushing to the boy, "Ricky!z what's wrong with him?"

message 26: by C M (new)

C M Lacey shook her head sobbing, shadows spelling it out for her in the dirt.

message 27: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments Officer berk cursed, picking up the boy. "threes a way we can save him..but it's not definite..."

message 28: by C M (new)

C M "Please!" Lacey begged

message 29: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments Officer berk thought it over for a second, remembering, "...one time when Rick was lil, he fell off a tall tree an got hurt pretty bad. I member him usin his water to heal himself.... Do you know if he has any anywhere? Maybe his paints? We've gotta work fast, miss."

message 30: by C M (new)

C M "Paint," Lacey nodded, she couldn't talk well with the tears

message 31: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments "well, does he have any?! Stop dawdlin n check his stuff, otherwise he'll stay dead!" he spat. He didnt mean to but he knew Ricky since he came tothem at age seven.

message 32: by C M (new)

C M Lacey ran in the house getting his paint and water bottle and ran out

message 33: by ~Tormiester~ (last edited Jul 17, 2011 12:42PM) (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments Talking the plastic water bottle, he threw it over his shoulder discovering it as useless. Processed water was not the kid's water.
Knowing Rick will probably complain if he wakes up, Officer Berk opened the bottle of paint, disgusting as it sloshed around, yet it still produces breathtaking works of art at the kids hand. He forced the stuff into the kids dead, open mouth. It was creepy how deadly pale his eyes looked....
Opening another, he poured the stuff over the kids wounds.
All the body did was lower his eyelids a bit.
Officer Berk sighed, smiling softly.

message 34: by C M (new)

C M Lacey cried harder, covering her face then stroking his cheek. "Ricky? I love you, okay? I love you! I want to spend forever with you!" Laceys chin trembled. "Youre a flirt and a smart ass," she gave a painful smile, "but I don't care. I don't want anyone else. They can't paint or draw, they can't do anything you can!" Lacey sniffled and kissed his painted lips softly.
"I love you because you're you."

message 35: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments "Oh, calm down, miss," Berk waved her away as he lifted Ricky's lifeless body. There was the faintest heartbeat..
"Yer actin like the whole freakin world is gonna end!" He raised an eyebrow, "Plus this guy? A flirt? Oh yer kiddin right?" he laughed, "We've been tryin to teach this kid to pick up girls since we first gotim. He never really picked anythin up. ...Aw, Ric woulda loved hearin that... Maybe I'll tell him later," he smiled to the girl.
"Now com'on, missy. We've gotta bring him to the hospital or he'll beat me to it."

message 36: by C M (new)

C M Lacey nodded. "Right." Lace slid in the cruiser passenger side after opening the back door for Berk to lay Ricky down

message 37: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments "Set him on the table, Sarah. His organs hav'taken quite a burn." Marv collapsed onto the couch.
Sarah did as was asked of her, with two other older members cleaning his wounds.
When Sarah went under the water, instead of finding a cave, she found a fiery colored stone, and examining it closer, it held a history of the Catchfires.
Her mother was once a Cathfire, she had realized and so was she, since that's the reason her dad had always beaten her.
This is why she had confronted Marv, the leader when he watched from a high tree in the lake as some kid went to pick up his plant with another girl.
Marv had said he was waiting for her to find them and set her up with a mini-battle before she was excepted.
That's when she witnessed Julian's abilities in the shadows. He could use fire just like a fire user, maybe better, but he was what Marv has called a "Earthian" or earth user.
Getting to work, Sarah used healing water on Julian's inner organs. He groaned in a painful response but still Sarah continued.
H wouldn't be well for a while and when he would be released, he would be sore.
***few days later

"Sarah, go get Lana an his things. He'll be missin fer awhile," Marv said through bites of his turkey sandwich.
Sighing, Sarah went to do as asked, letting her hair down and putting her uniform back on, so no one would be suspicious.

message 38: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments Sarah burst into the cabin, shutting the door behind her.

Marv looked up, not startled in the least, "Oh, there ya are. Jule's'been moaning that girl's name again. He's really hurtin." He ignored Sarah's pants as she placed Lana on a table in view of Julian, where she instantly perked up, fully.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 874 comments kat banged on the door "let me in! i dont trust you people with lana and julian!"

message 40: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments Walking over to Julian, Sarah placed a wet rag on his face. He was burning up again. "Gee, thanks for taking over like you said you would," she rolled her eyes at Marv.
He only grunted in response.
"...K...at...." Julian groaned as pain consumed him. His red eyes were still open, pale, and seemingly dead, as if he were blind. Sarah certainly wasn't use to healing this, but the person who was was supposedly in another country, according to Marv.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 874 comments kat used her dagger to open the door and came in...she was pissed

message 42: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments Marv waved at the girl with a smile on his face as Sarah began to use her water again. Julian lurched in pain, but drifted as he said her name again.

message 43: by *悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ (last edited Jul 29, 2011 01:30PM) (new)

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 874 comments kat looked at julian she walked over to him "why are his eyes still open? marv your insane and you" she looked at sarah "whats your problem?"

message 44: by ~Tormiester~ (last edited Jul 29, 2011 01:33PM) (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments Sarah ignored the girl and continued on.

"Don't worry, girl. He's not dead, just has glazy eyes. He'll wake up...eventually." Marv called.

"Eventually my beaten ass," Sarah muttered, sweat on her forehead. With another pulse, Julian yelled in pain, lurching forwards again. She hit the worst battered organ, his stomach.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 874 comments kat looked at her "could you be more careful!"she said to sarah and then said to marv "and my name is kat not girl"

message 46: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments "Why?" Marv asked,"It'short fer Julian's girlfriend, right? Girl?" He smile was teasing.

"SHUT UP! BOTH OF YOU!" Sarah yelled, accidentally hurting Julian so much that he closed his eyes shut and gritted back his bloodcurdling scream, but it still came through.
"Dammit" she cursed under her breath, working fast to heal it.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 874 comments kat blushed "im not his girlfriend! im his friend..." she looked at julian

message 48: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments "That's not what the blush is sayin, girl." Marv commented.

Julian's hand clenched and opened, over and over. "....k....AT....." his breathing grew ragged as the pain escalated.

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 874 comments kat looked at him he keeps saying my name... kat held his hand "julian its gonna be ok...your going to be fine...its just pain"

message 50: by ~Tormiester~ (last edited Jul 29, 2011 02:02PM) (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments "Fer the record, I only cut him so deep was'cause you startled meh, girl. Ya caused yer boyfriend here his pain-ouch! What was that fer, Lana?!" Marv rubbed his forehead, where a red leave-print was.

"Shut up, you damned old man!" Finally, Sarah was finished for the day. Moving to kick Marv hard in the shin.

Julian's tremors have ceased, which was a good sign. Taking a pill and putting it on his tongue, she sucked in some water, holding his chin and began to lean her mouth down to his.

(Hheheheheh~! so what's kat gonna do???)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6