New Academy discussion

Outside > Hospital

Comments Showing 1-50 of 240 (240 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments Traffic was much easier when Officer Berk put his flasher sirens on. Now, he was in the waiting room with the girl while lil Rick was in the ER.

message 2: by C M (new)

C M Lacey cried into Berks shoulder, curled up like a little girl. "I'll die if he doesn't make it," She whimpered.

(r u really on? or off-n-on?))

message 3: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments (Off n on. I'm writing since it's well overdue)

Officer Berk awkwardly patted her arm, feeling uncomfortable. "Don't say that... Yer over reacting... Plus, lil Rick would be disappointed with you... Do you want that?"

message 4: by C M (new)

C M ((okay, thanks for tellin me))

Lacey looked up at him, eyes still holding tears. "You dont know how much he means to me," Lacey stood and walked to his room, watching through the window.

message 5: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments "..I do kid," he whispered too himself, "...Just like Jessica... ...Ric as well... i know..."
Rubbing his hand over his forehead, he saw the other guys from the station come in. The youngest one, Kyle, went to the window instantly, seeing his friend with that breathing thing in his mouth.
Kyle had blond, wavy hair with blue eyes, one year older than Ricky too. He put his hands on the glass, gritting his teeth. "...What happened to him...?!"

message 6: by C M (new)

C M Lacey whimpered as she watched Ricky, "I'm so sorry I hurt you..." she rubbed her eyes. Lacey snuck in the room and held his hand. "Can you hear me baby?" She whispered, petting his hair away from his forehead.

message 7: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments Ricky's heartbeat as well as soft breathing were the only two things to be heard in the room.
Kyle watched as the blond held his best friend's hand. A pang of jealousy erupted inside of him. Who the hell is she?! He heard her say that she hurt him...
His blue eyes glared at her from behind the glass.

A nurse entered the area. "Oh my," she gasped, looking at all the cops that suddenly sprang on her, asking her questions. The Nurse put on her mom voice and told them all to sit down. They obeyed.
She walked into the room to see a girl by the patient Ricky Valentine. She frowned, "Excuse me, miss. You are not allowed to be in here at the moment. I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave this room."

message 8: by C M (new)

C M "Is going to be okay?" Lacey winced, rubbing her chest, Its not about you right now lace, suck it up. Lacey stood. "Ill go if you tell me." She knottied her fingers in her blonde waves.

message 9: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments (You meant is ricky gonna be okay, right?)

The nurse sighed. "I'm not sure. Not everyone can survive a heart attack so easily. His mind in a state of unconsciousness right now. If you leave and let me take these tests," she held up her clipboard, "then I will be able to tell you more information. With that being said, please leave." It was amazing how many sniveling girls this nurse has seen like this in entirety of one whole week.

message 10: by C M (new)

C M (yeah)

Lacey kissed Rickys forehead. 'I love you," She steped out and bit her lip, wathing him, then noticed someone watching too. "Who are you?" She asked the boy, a lot older then her, Rickys age.

message 11: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments Kyle just watched the nurse intently as she tested Ricky.
Officer Berk waved him off, "Oh, don't pay attention to that one, miss. He's not in the best mood right now. He and lil Rick've been together since lil Rick came to us. Kyle here lost his parents too, so the two boys've been inseparable. That is until Ric sent Ricky-"
"-That's enough, Berk!" Kyle shouted, still looking at Ricky, "Stop runnin your mouth you old fart!"
The other officers laughed, while Berk sighed.

message 12: by C M (new)

C M "Hey back off dip wad, he is explaining," Lacey wasn't in the best mood either

message 13: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments Officer Berk's voice was stern, "Calm down, missy. I know it wasn't my place to talk about his past like that. Kyle, I'm not old! Just..."
"What? Bald?" an officer said. The others broke out into laughter, even Berk.
From the other side, Ricky coughed, his eye brows furrowed in his sleep as the nurse injected some blue liquid into his arm.
Kyle gritted his teeth once more, narrowing his eyes in pain. Ricky...! Just bare with it for a while...!

message 14: by C M (new)

C M Lacey put a hand in the glass, a tear on her cheek. "Come on baby, you can do it. I'm waiting for you," Lacey whispered, vunreble.

message 15: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments "That's it isn't it..." Kyle said to Berk, "That's his paints...." If he could, Kyle would smile at the memory of helping him make them, but....
"....Yeah. They had to take the acids out and add their own...so the kid's body's gonna reject, probably..." Officer Berk got up and the other men let him through. He put one of his big hands on the glass. "Heh. Looks like I was right..."
He turned to the girl, "How you holdin up, miss? Any better at seein his signs of life?"

message 16: by C M (new)

C M "I'll be better when he wakes up and kisses me," Lacey whispered, wincing and holding her chest again

message 17: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments "You alright there, girly?" Officer Berk squinted his eyes. Kyle only glanced for a second before returning his gaze to his brother. A bunch of officers called it a night, saying they'll be back tomorrow.

message 18: by C M (new)

C M "Worry about Ricky," Lacey coughed

message 19: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments Glaring, Kyle left the room. Officer Berk held a puzzled look, but smiled big when Kyle brought back a Nurse to look at the girl. Kyle glared at Berk, "What? If she's as important to him as you told me then I don't want him wakin up just to find her dead." He resumed his previous position at the glass, both his palms pressed against the glass.
"What a niiice kid." he smirked. Kyle ignored him.

((You can control the nurse since i've got the other one.))

message 20: by C M (new)

C M Lacey coughed again. "Come now, I heard you recently had a transplant, I'll give you medicine." Lacey nodded.
"Please."

message 21: by ~Tormiester~ (last edited Jul 17, 2011 07:18PM) (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments Once the nurse finished the injection, she began recording the boy's heartbeat. It wasn't until the girl was out of the room that the boys spoke.
"What did you find." Kyle asked without even looking at Berk.
"A note by his body. Seems like the kid was plannin to die anyways. Says it's addressed to both you an the girl. Ric's death really took a toll on him."
"So did you find the bastard who did?"
"Didn't have to," berk yawned, "She found us. I'm guessin since the missy was in the hospital when I called him last that he found her too. This's certainly a tale fer the books."
Kyle sneered, glaring acid. How...How can he care for such a murderer...?! I mean...look what lovin her did to ya, Rick...!! I can't believe you thought about that damn curse again!

message 22: by C M (new)

C M Lacey took the pills and whimpered. "So you have any news on Ricky Valentine?"
"Oh yes, he should wake shortly if all goes well."

message 23: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments The Nurse came out, "Good news you two. Thanks to the paint that you gave me, his wounds have healed. The damage on his heart was due to a shadow bit clogging an artery. He should wake up in the time of three days. In that time I would suggest you two to get some rest. I see that the girl has understood this."
"Thank you, Miss." Berk smiled, looking at her butt as she passed.
"Damn pervert." Kyle mumbled, ignoring Berk's hearty laugh.

message 24: by C M (new)

C M Lacey walked back and saw the nurse gone, and slipped in ricks room

message 25: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments Kyle followed the blond in, sitting by Ricky's side.

Officer Berk was amused by the scene, so he decided to just lean by the doorway, cross his arms, and watch.

(GTG.)

message 26: by C M (new)

C M "Ricky?" She took his hand and kissed it

message 27: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments Ricky's hand flinched, his fingers lightly curling. The monitor only faltered for a moment, before returning to it's slow pace.

Kyle's eyes widened for a bit. He lightly tapped Ricky's cheek, "Atta boy, Rick! There's no use subduing to a little heart attack, right? We've still gotta finish our painting. There're still some cookies left."

Ricky coughed, another monitor falter before it returned once again. He was slowly coming back at the sound of his two precious people....
Only one more day left with his loved ones then. Soon, he'll have to say goodbye to his parents, even to Ric...

message 28: by C M (new)

C M "Ricky I love you baby, remember how awful a flirt you were when we met? Remember what happened in the cabin?" She kissed his hand

message 29: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments His heartbeat was slowly returning to normal, without any more signs of him waking up.

When night came, Kyle slept by Ricky's bed, his head on the sheets.

Officer Berk dozed off where he stood, arms crossed and leaning against the door, snoring lightly.

message 30: by C M (new)

C M Laceys hand was in Rickys, her head on his shoulder, hunched over the chair onto the bed

message 31: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments When Officer Berk awoke the next morning, he noticed the two and smirked, taking a picture of the three of them. Surely lil Rick will want to see this when he wakes up...

message 32: by C M (new)

C M Lacey was drained, from getting shot, stabbed, being a murderer, and watching her Ricky die, now she just slept.

message 33: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments Somewhere during the night, Ricky's mind stirred back to life and before he knew it, he was awake, being greeted by a bright light of the hospital.
He hated the hospital.
Looking down, he saw Lacey, sleeping soundly, most definitely deeply. To his other side, he was surprised to see Kyle, sleeping just as soundly.
He was just about to say his name in shock when Officer Berk stepped up.
"I wouldn't wake them up. Kyle's pissed an yer girl was blubberin more than...well a fish." he said with a smirk, "Welcome back, kid. We missed you."
Ricky smirked back, all that his strength could allow. He felt drained of all life basically, "...Wha..What...ha...happe...ned...?" he managed softly.
"Heart attack, they said. There was some kind of shadow thing blocking an artery. ...We used yer paints to revive you."
So that was the metallic taste in his mouth? The acid in his system?
Ricky closed his eyes, falling back into the blackness again.
"...Oh......" was all he whispered.

message 34: by C M (new)

C M Lacey woke with a start, about to scream. She fell out of her chair shaking and holding her chest, panting.

message 35: by ~Tormiester~ (last edited Jul 20, 2011 06:45PM) (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments "Is somethin the matter, missy?" Berk asked, looking down at her.

Kyle awoke with a jolt, turning his head in alertness before he focused on the girl, now on the floor.
He looked to his brother, who appeared to be sleeping now. Soon, he thought, soon he will wake up and see what a mistake he made.

message 36: by C M (new)

C M Lacey breathed hard, tipping her head back. "Bad memory...Berk ever been shot and stabbed in the same day? Then never had yourheart all healed? I think it's bleeding... Legit, I only partially mended it."

message 37: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments Before he could respond to her, Kyle had pressed the emergency button for the nurse, who came rushing in.
Berk looked at him in surprise.
Kyle stared blankly back, "The sooner she's outta here, the better I'll feel." And the farther from causing Ricky discomfort.

message 38: by C M (new)

C M "No don't take me away from him, please!" Lacey whimpered to the doctors, tears in her eyes.
"Come along miss, we need to get you to the OR," The doctor and nurse tried to get her to hetr feet, Lacey didnt want to go.
"I have to be here when he wakes up, I have to!"

message 39: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments "Don't worry," Kyle stood, his face serious. "I'll be here when he wakes. I'll tell be sure to give him your regards. Now go. You wouldn't want these doctor's concern to go to waste, would you?"

Officer Berk nodded. "Go, missy. We'll keep an eye on the kid. He's our family, member."

message 40: by C M (new)

C M Lacey kissed Kyles cheek then Berks, "Thank you," she went with them

message 41: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments Kyle had tensed when the girl had kissed his cheek. However, he showed a rather robotic smile as she said her thanks. Just smile, Kyle, he had told himself, she's leaving, she's leaving... Just smile..

He smiled at her, but when the girl left, Berk broke out into laughter. "Bahahah! My that's one fer the books!"

When kyle glared, he stopped.

message 42: by C M (new)

C M Turns out Lacey was bleeding, one of the doctors that hooked up her heart didnt stick a tube in, it wasn't too too bad, just needed more surgury and had to be hooked up for awhile.

message 43: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments Ricky remained in his state for three days; not deep slumber but not awake, no on the verge of waking, or at least that was how he appeared.

Kyle never left his side, thanking the lord for the peace provided now that that murderer was out of the room. It felt just like the family was back together again, with all the guys in the room. He was sure Ric was here too, holding Ricky's other hand.

"Don't do anything you'll regret."

Kyle looked up at berk, thinking that he was talking about him hating the girl, but it turns out he was reading a note.
Ricky's note.

"That boy sure is a wise one." he looked up, "He said that to you." He smiled.

Kyle laughed lightly, smiling when he looked at Ricky, "He really does know me; my brother."

message 44: by C M (new)

C M Lacey snuck out if her room and into Rickys, she sat in a chair, facing Ricky and holding his hand, quiet

message 45: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments ((U realize the guys from the station are still there, right? They aint goin nowhere.))

The guys stared at her.

Kyle glared at the witch.

message 46: by C M (new)

C M (yeah)

Lacey whispered,"has he woke up at all?" she rubbed his palm lightly

message 47: by ~Tormiester~ (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments Kyle remained silent, glaring. Once Ricky wakes up...he knows exactly what he is going to ask him.
Once they are alone.

message 48: by C M (new)

C M (hmmm))

"Well?" Lace whispered, stroking his cheek

message 49: by ~Tormiester~ (last edited Jul 24, 2011 09:53AM) (new)

~Tormiester~ (hatsoff343) | 1532 comments Never, if you're here, Kyle thought to himself.

Officer Berk stepped into the room then, after using the latrine. "Ah, it's the missy. You all better now? Otherwise I won't have you worryin our boy until yer better." He smiled. The other officers became uneasy at Kyle's glare.

message 50: by C M (new)

C M Lacey shrugged lightly b

« previous 1 3 4 5