The Teen Writing, Reading and Roleplay Group discussion

Roleplay > Orphanage Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 572 (572 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments Skylar walked in her black hair down making her look like a goth because of her choice in black clothing

message 2: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Tori knocked on Lyte's door softly. Sge was wearing a red too, black skinnys and black cargo boots.

message 3: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments ((oh haha well she knocked on THE door then))

She poked her head in. "I- I'm supposed to room here..." She said shyly, her hair covering her fsce.

message 4: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments She nerviously walked in and looked around. "Wh- which bed?"

message 5: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Tori walked to the one pointed out to her and sat down.

message 6: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments "T- Tori."

message 7: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Giamporcaro (NikkiChicka) | 184 comments Sev watched as the black car rolled away from the orphanage. Sev looked around as the lady who ran it lead Sev up the stairs by the hand, the lady knocked on the door and would open it. Sev stood behind the lady until being introduced "Hello children we have a new child that is joining our family, this is Sev." Sev looked pale and a little too skinny, Sev was wearing dark jeans tied around Sevs waist with a cable cord. Sev also was wearing a black tank top and a long red coat. Sevs baby blue eyes looked frightened and innocent, black short choppy hair covered Sevs eyes and hung just past Sevs ears. The lady took Sevs hand and showed Sev to an empty space, Sev sat on the bed and slipped off Sevs black boots.

message 8: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments "Nice to meet yall" Skylar said walking into the orphanage

message 9: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Giamporcaro (NikkiChicka) | 184 comments Sev looked to Skylar "hi..."

message 10: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments "Hello. Im Skylar but call me Sky"

message 11: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Giamporcaro (NikkiChicka) | 184 comments "I'm sev you can call me Sev"Sevs gender was impossible to tell.

message 12: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments "Oh thats cool. So how old are you Sev?"

message 13: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Giamporcaro (NikkiChicka) | 184 comments "I'm five" Sev replied shyly

message 14: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments "Your a cutie pie" Sky said

message 15: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Giamporcaro (NikkiChicka) | 184 comments Sev smiled "Thanks" Sevs cheeks fired up.

message 16: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments (( Is Sev a boy or a girl))

message 17: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments "So Sev are you new or have you been here?"

message 18: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Giamporcaro (NikkiChicka) | 184 comments ((sev doesn't tell ever you'll find out if you become sevs close friend))

"I'm new..."

message 19: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments "Me too. I think we will be good friends" Sky said going down to Sevs level

message 20: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Giamporcaro (NikkiChicka) | 184 comments Sev nodded "okay as long as you say so..."

message 21: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments "Im a weirdo.. I am just going to go ahead and tell you so when I get annoyingtell me to shut up."

message 22: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Giamporcaro (NikkiChicka) | 184 comments Sev nodded "Ok...I thought I was weird..."

message 23: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments "No thats me" Sky said laughing

message 24: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Giamporcaro (NikkiChicka) | 184 comments Sev nodded smiling "ok...but I'm pretty weird as well"

message 25: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments "Then we will make great friends." Sky said

message 26: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Giamporcaro (NikkiChicka) | 184 comments Sev nodded "Cool, why are you here?....unless that's personal"

message 27: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments "By no means.... My parents were abusive"

message 28: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Giamporcaro (NikkiChicka) | 184 comments Sev nodded "oh...that sucks"

message 29: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments "yeah but o well that is the past."

message 30: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Giamporcaro (NikkiChicka) | 184 comments Sev nodded "yea..." sev looked sad now.

message 31: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments "Hey I am sorry if I brought up any bad memories" Sky said looking at his face

message 32: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Giamporcaro (NikkiChicka) | 184 comments Sev sighed "It's fine...it's not like you new"

message 33: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments "Im a jerk.. I am sorry really" Sky said and meant it

message 34: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Giamporcaro (NikkiChicka) | 184 comments Sev shrugged "No your not..."

message 35: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments "Huun the day I am right in the head is the day Jesus comes"

message 36: by Nicole (last edited Jul 14, 2011 10:38PM) (new)

Nicole Giamporcaro (NikkiChicka) | 184 comments Sev nodded "Maybe that'll be the day when my dad gets out of jail"

message 37: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments "Oh" Sky said

message 38: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Tori curled up, letting her hair hang over her face so it covered the silent tears she shed.

message 39: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Giamporcaro (NikkiChicka) | 184 comments Sev said softly "He wasn't a bad man my momma came after me with a knife and an angwy face and my dad fought back...he... killed her, police are sooo dumb..."

message 40: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Tori made a small sobbing noise from her bed.

message 41: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments "Oh... I'm sorry Sev... Did you tell the police ?" She asked

message 42: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Giamporcaro (NikkiChicka) | 184 comments Sev nodded "Police don't listen to me, they see I look like shit and just toss me into this place...."

message 43: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Giamporcaro (NikkiChicka) | 184 comments Jordan thumbed through a book half interested and would mostly listen to Sev and Skys convo. He sighed as Sev said Sevs story and looked to both Sky and Sev "I'm sure no one came to live here under easy circumstances..." Jordan stood up at 6'3" and would stretch a bit slipping a shirt over his toned muscular body. He smirked and patted Sevs head "Maybe you'll get lucky and get out of here early" He sat next to Sev and started to curl some weights.

message 44: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Tori watched Jordan, her staring hid by her hair. Hey he shouldn't complain if he was the only thing keeping her from.breaking down. The simple repetition of 1,2,3 in her head soothed her.

message 45: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments ((forgot lol))

Tori felt someone look at her and saw Ava. She quickly looked down.

message 46: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Giamporcaro (NikkiChicka) | 184 comments Sev nodded "..yea... sure, how long have you been here?"

Jordan ignoring the stares nodded solemnly "about 5 years...and now I know I'm not getting out of here till I reach 18...which isn't too far off"

message 47: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments ((Tori is 13... Um haha))

message 48: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Giamporcaro (NikkiChicka) | 184 comments Jordan looked to Ava "Don't we all" he set his weights down and put a comforting arm around Sev "But you're cute enough you'll get out of here soon enough"

message 49: by Courtney (new)

Courtney Wyant | 2049 comments "Dont think negative think positive. Heck I have been beaten all my life and have scars to prove it but that just makes me all the more optimistic" Sky said

message 50: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments "So I have to stay for the next five years of my life?" She asked sadly.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12