Twilight (The Twilight Saga, #1) Twilight question

Is twilight cool or is it making us fan crazy?
Tatyana monell Tatyana Jul 14, 2011 04:41PM
Twilight this is the true question.

I don't think so. 95% of Twilight fans are regular, average people. There is a small number of people who have taken it too far, but they are vastly outnumbered by the people who are just fans, enjoyed the books, but then go on with their lives.

I enjoyed most of the series. It's both "cool to like it" and "cool to hate it". In some situations, fans are getting crazy. As another person mentioned, the majority are nuts about it though.

I agree with all you about Twilight. It has gotten way out of hand, there are no morals other than "Pick a sickly looking boyfriend" and "Have a vampire/human baby it's totally cool". I have tried to read the first book but the writing bored me. I mean where's the epicness but how is there epicness if a vampire and a werewolf in the story??? I have not been able to get obsessed with the book or the movies. It's strange I have able to get obsessed with Les Miz but that's a different story. In the sake of "teams" I have always chosen Jacob but now when I look back on it, I decided why chose them?? They are both fictional characters, who cares?? I would never want a boyfriend that looked like he is sick all the time and sparkles and oh yeah watches me while I'm asleep with his creepy yellow eyes. I mean what's more stupid than that???

i don't like the book and the movie both.

Sorry, I think it's making everyone fan crazy. (Except me) It's not cool at all in my eyes.

I agree that it has gotten a little out of hand, but there will always be fanatics of everything. I liked the books. When I first read them I just wanted to see what the big deal was about. I think they are good books for what they are, but I never at any point thought they were the "greatest works of literature" ever written, like many of the fans do. I think they are cool for being exactly what they are, young adult lit.

COOL

I don't think it's cool, but I do think it's interesting

it's cool because it made fans crazy..

it's a little bit of both in my opinion. I thought Twilight was cool, and I even got a little crazy just because everyone else was crazy about it, but now that it has calmed down a little, I'm looking back at the book and thinking how ridiculous it is to have a boyfriend who can sparkle, lol, (No offence to fans. But at the same time, I still look back and I can say it was a good read and I don't regret it.

Umm, neither? I don't understand the question. But, it has started, the disgusting 'fight' of "The Teams".