Awsome Roleplay discussion

Characters > Favorite book character

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dolly (new)

Dolly | 7 comments Mod
Who is your favorite book character and why?

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) I Love Damon from the vampire diaries... cause hes gorgeous, mysterious, has a soft side... if u've read the series u kno what i mean :D

message 3: by Monet (new)

Monet St. Louis that is a difficult question can i pick three?
ok. so Jace from the Mortal Instruments - cuz he's made of pure awesomeness. He makes it seen like he is full of himself and a jerk, but he's not ... then Ash from The Iron Fey series .... need i say more? and i guess i should pick a heroine, hummm. . . Bella from - no i'm just kidding, Katniss from The Hunger Games - need i say more?

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) Monet wrote: "that is a difficult question can i pick three?
ok. so Jace from the Mortal Instruments - cuz he's made of pure awesomeness. He makes it seen like he is full of himself and a jerk, but he's not ......"

ahahahaha!! niice :D

message 5: by Lara' (new)

Lara' | 4 comments Monet wrote: "that is a difficult question can i pick three?
ok. so Jace from the Mortal Instruments - cuz he's made of pure awesomeness. He makes it seen like he is full of himself and a jerk, but he's not ......"

I so angree with you on Jace! He's so awesome and funny :DD

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) oh i love Jace :D ♥♥♥ anyone read City of Fallen Angles?? like holy crap can you say cliffhanger?? :p