Harry Potter discussion

Non-Related topics > Authors?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone in this group a Scifi/Fantasy author?

I'm asking because I'd be interested in a joint writing project... I'm not a good writer of fiction, but I have alot of ideas for fantasy-type novels, and would like to have a stab at creating a book that might be published...

More of an exchange of ideas that would result in a better production as a whole, than one exerting direct control over the other.

Message me if you're interested.

Thanks
--Kyle

message 2: by Meghan (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:09PM) (new)

Meghan | 686 comments That sounds really cool Kyle. I am not an official author, I haven't had anything published, but I love to write. Fantasy is my favorite genre.
What did you have in mind?

message 3: by Cathy (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:11PM) (new)

Cathy | 50 comments Hi Kyle, I am REALLY interested in doing something along these lines, and I am also not a published author. Although I did write a dissertation.
I teach Children's Literature at a college here and we made a children's book about mythical creature groups (a la art of Eric Carle). It would require permission from JKR though -- i would never assume to submit for publication without that . . .

message 4: by Kenzie (last edited Aug 25, 2016 01:51PM) (new)

Kenzie I'm actually in the middle of writing a series. They haven't been published yet. It sounds interesting, though, I wouldn't have time.