Angels and Fallen Angels discussion

Angel Book Talk > Other Angel Books

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Not sure where to post an angel book? Post it here. I made this topic because there are angel books out there that I am unsure if it is about angels or fallen angels.

Amy ~Lover of Books~ The Violet Eden Chapters series by Jessica Shrivington:
Embrace (The Violet Eden Chapters, #1) by Jessica Shirvington Enticed (The Violet Eden Chapters #2) by Jessica Shirvington Emblaze (The Violet Eden Chapters, #3) by Jessica Shirvington

I read the summary of the first book, Embrace and I am not sure if it falls under angels or fallen angels. It looks like it could fit both, but I am not sure...

message 3: by Jeniffer (new)

Jeniffer | 1 comments This Present Darkness
Piercing the Darkness

I remember reading these two books long ago and there was much about angels. I would read them again.

message 4: by Rogier (new)

Rogier (rorocapri) | 13 comments i read the summary sems like a cool book
***ahum Ahum GAY*** book

Angel 1089

message 5: by Rogier (new)

message 6: by Rogier (new)

Rogier (rorocapri) | 13 comments and a other wings

Wings  by J.C. Owens

message 7: by Rogier (new)

Rogier (rorocapri) | 13 comments and the last one
Warrior Angel, Heart's Desire (Immortal Pleasures, #1) by Ryssa Edwards

by ryssa edwards

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 143 comments Also, you can add books to the bookshelves yourself. If you're not sure where to put them, don't worry. One of the moderators can add them to the correct shelf. Just put angel as the bookshelf.

message 9: by Colleen (new)

Colleen | 432 comments Mod
Jeniffer wrote: "This Present Darkness
Piercing the Darkness

I remember reading these two books long ago and there was much about angels. I would read them again."

I read these books also, I really liked Piercing the darkness, but this present darkenss seemed to fall short of the first novel. What did you think?

message 10: by Stephanie (new)

Stephanie (stephieja) | 2 comments When Angels Fall by Stephanie Jackson only .99 for Kindle download!
When Angels Fall by Stephanie Jackson
Danielle Coulter had never believed in anything except her mother, hard work and heartache. She never had time for religious fairytales. But when her mother died, Dani was forced to believe…or die.
Not only was she forced to accept that God and Lucifer are real, but also that she is the last living descent of God on Earth. An undeniable fact when the Archangel Gabriel fell to Earth to protect her.
Archangel Gabriel; banished from Heaven over four million years ago for refusing to kill his brother, Lucifer, was about to get a second chance to re-enter Heaven. He was sent to Earth on a mission from his Father to protect the last Daughter of God; the last woman to carry the Blood of God on Earth, and kill his brother, once and for all.
Gabriel had never expected to feel anything for Dani, but he soon found himself willing to fight Heaven and Hell to keep her safe, even if it meant his own destruction.
http://www.amazon.com/When-Angels-Fal...
Youtube Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TB4gd...

message 11: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Stambaugh (ashleystambaugh) | 3 comments The first two books in a trilogy about a human who absorbs angel powers. There are demons involved as well.

Collide by Ashley Stambaugh Torn by Ashley Stambaugh