Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows question

The eternal cuestion, Harry Potter books or Twilight saga books?? Can you say the same with the films??
Cristina Cristina Jul 14, 2011 02:35PM
For Twilight saga fans and Harry Potter fans. I want to know who prefer HP or Twilight saga. Answer!!

While Twilight was very fun- that's all it was. There's little to no literary value. I find it kind of insulting that a literary tour de force such as Harry Potter keeps getting hounded by this insulting comparison.

Caitlin Amen.
Jul 25, 2011 10:30AM · flag
Christine Ditto!
Oct 02, 2011 03:27PM · flag

Always and forever, Harry Potter. Even when I went through me "OMG I LOVE Twilight!!" phase, I knew that HP was superior. Trying to be objective, HP has much more character development (hell, anything has more character development that Meyer's attempt at characters), interesting plots, better writing and we as an audience can relate to the book in some way or another. I do disagree with Danielle on one thing: there's not a lot to do with vampires that make Dracula look like a psychopathic emo. Meyers' books are lame romance novels with half-assed supernaturals. Regarding the cinematic aspect, HP is still miles above Twilight! The actors are better, I don't want to laugh at everything the actor say and do, and the cinematography is better. Meyers' books adapted better to screen, this is true, but there wasn't much to adapt in the first place.

NO QUESTION OR CONTEST, ARE YOU SEVERUS KIDDING ME THAT'S NOT EVEN A QUESTION! HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As Stephen King said, " ' Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend.' " ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. I found that quote on Goodreads.
P.P.S. Which cane first , AverageWizard or MyLifeIsTwilight? AVERAGEWIZARD!

HARRY POTTER!!!!!

(I can't stand Twilight)

Always Harry Potter. Better written, better plot, better all round. Movies and books especially if you consider HP cast! Its not that I don't like Twilight, last year I was a through and through Twilight fan-girl but Ive learnt now and though I appreciate the story line, I know quality when I see it and Twilight...just isn't - and that makes me said because SM could have done SO MUCH with the Twilight Saga :/