Strange Places (Finding Tayna, #1) Strange Places discussion

I've got to know: who is your favorite character, and why?

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jefferson Smith It's more than just idle curiosity. I love all my characters - yes, even Angiron - and now that I'm getting deep into writing the second book, I'd love to know what you guys think of them, too. Who do you love? Who do you hate? Why? The more I know about how they effect you, the better I'll be able to make the second book, Strange People.

Jeff Brown I don't really have a favorite. Your book to me is more of a tapestry. Something to be looked at as a whole and I cannot really pick out one character out of the mental picture that the book has instilled me with to say "I like this one but not that one".

If I had to pick one I would probably say Abeni as he kind of latched on and grew on me throughout the book. His simple honesty and way of looking at the world appealed to me.

Jefferson Smith Abeni is one of my favorite characters, too. It's hard not to like a guy who is so joyful and upbeat by nature. He has a huge heart and a fierce sense of loyalty, which we'll see much more of in Strange People. Coming soon...