Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Hogwarts Student RP > Hospital Wing

Comments Showing 1-50 of 73 (73 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
Rp here if your hurt or visiting someone!

message 2: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
Vivian, Eric, and Savana got Thalia to the Hopital wing

message 3: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
Madame Pomfrey saw them. "OH!" she said loudly, spotting Thalia. She helped her on a bed and immediately preformed a spell to get her breathing. She wiped the blood off her face. "Let her regain conciousness."

message 4: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Can we do anything?" asked Eric

message 5: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"You can wait here," she suggested, hurrying away.

((i gtg))

message 6: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

(awww....e...Emma Watson autograph for me...))

"Okay," said Vivian sitting down

message 7: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((i couldn't get it :( ))

A few minutes past and Thalia's eyes slowly opened. She was stampeded by unbreable pain, but didn't have the strength to scream. It was probably worse then the Cruiciatis Curse (sp?).

message 8: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((did they come?))

"SHe's awake. Madam Pomfrey!" called Eric running to get ehr.

Vivian stayed in her seat

message 9: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((yah but i couldn't get autographs))

Madame Pomfrey came out. "She is? Ah," she said, getting medicine. She poured a teaspoon in Thalia's mouth. She swallowed. It was disgusting. Madame Pomfrey looked at Vivian. "Are you lot her friends?"

message 10: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((OMIGO WHO CAME?!?!??!))

Vivian opened her mouth and then looked at her feet

"Er...we found her...." said Vivian

message 11: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((rupert grint, ralph finnes, and emma watson))

Savana looked at Madame Pomfrey.

She nodded and hurried away.

message 12: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Thalia didn't think she could deal with the pain. The medicine takes quite a while to heal the agony. She could barely move.

message 13: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((EMMA WATSON!!!!!!!!! OMIGOD OMIGOD!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

Vivian gave Savana a weird look

"We met saw her on the way," said Eric

message 14: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((lol and madame pomfrey left not savana))

Savana looked back at Vivian and shrugged.

Suki was curled up next to Thalia. Is that...Eric? And...VIVIAN?!, she thought, hearing voices. I thought they hated me...

message 15: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((DID YOU GET A PIC??? PLEEZ THIS IS EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!))

"Well...I should be going...." said Vivian getting up. "You two coming?"

message 16: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((YESSSSS!!!! but idk how to upload it))

Savana nodded. "Yeah...Eric?"

((don't make eric leave! epic hospital scene XD))

message 17: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((OMIGOSH!!!! YOU HAVE MY EMAIL, SO SEND IT TO ME!!!!! OMIGOSH!!!!))

"Er....I'll stay..." said Eric.

Vivian raised her eyebrows.
"Alright, but come down to dinner,"

message 18: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((idk how to upload pics to my laptop!))

Thalia's heartbeat quickened. As they left, she tried to move, but yelped in pain.

message 19: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((don't you have a wire?))

"Don't move...." said Eric

message 20: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((naw))

Thalia obeyed. "Why...did you stay back?" she said in a small whisper, the loudest she could get without crying out in pain.

message 21: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((then....????))

"I don't know," said Eric

message 22: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((idk))

"I know...you're mad," she muttered, closing her eyes in pain.

message 23: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((awwwwwww))

"I just can't believe you support them," said Eric sittting down

message 24: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

She stayed silent. "I..." There was a sharp pain in her leg. She groaned.

message 25: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"You should rest," said Eric getting up. "I should go, it's almost dinner."

message 26: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

No!, she thought sadly. "Oh...well....have fun...I guess..." she murmured.

message 27: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Eric got and told Madam Pomfrey he was leaving and then got his stuff and went to the door

message 28: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((next day?))

message 29: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((yah, where do we start?))

message 30: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((uh...eric can see thalia i guess))

Thalia woke up, feeling much better. She sat up, a bit painfully. She looked around and sighed. She still hurt a bit but not as much as yesterday.

message 31: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((instead of breakfast? okay ill rp in the Common room first))

message 32: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((kk))

message 33: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((k))

message 34: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Eric knocked ont he door

message 35: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Come in!" Thalia called, her voice soft and her British accent strong.

message 36: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Eric opened the door.

"Good Morning,"

message 37: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Thalia blushed brightly when he came in. She tried to hide it with her sheets. "M-morning..."

message 38: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Are you feeling better?" asked Eric

message 39: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Yeah...fortunately..." she said. Ah...I wonder if he still doesn't like me..., she thought.

message 40: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Great...so are you coming to class today?" asked Eric

message 41: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"I think...probably later on...I'm not sure..." she said, suddenly remembering she hadn't eaten at all yesterday. She was starving.

message 42: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Oh...great...well I just stopped by...see you...."

message 43: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Bye," Thalia said, sad that he was leaving.

message 44: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Bye, Vivian's going to get suspious," said Eric smiling and opening the door

message 45: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

SHe gave a small smile and waved.

message 46: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Vivian hid behind a statue near the hospital wing

message 47: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Kassem was propped up on a pillow with his glasses perched on his nose.

message 48: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Vivian looked in to see if Thalia was inside

message 49: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

She wasn't.

message 50: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Vivian knocked on the door

« previous 1