Simon & Schuster Galley Grab Circle discussion

Meet Each Other

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cassandra (last edited Jul 14, 2011 01:13PM) (new)

Cassandra | 18 comments Mod
Get to know each other and each other's blogs. Talk about your galleys too, if you want.

message 2: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelsey_alisse) | 3 comments Hi everyone! I am Kelsey from Kelsey's Book Corner (http://kelseyopsahl.blogspot.com). Check out my blog if you have time..:D

message 3: by Phynix (new)

Phynix Bryne | 5 comments Hi my nameess is Phynix you can call me Nix or Fin if you want or anything you want to call me... uhh well im on my nook so i cant put my website bt just go on my profile n yull find it! Kay thanks im exited for this group...

message 4: by Cassandra (new)

Hi Kelsey love your blog's background! Nice.
I'm your follower.

Hey Phynix!

message 5: by Phynix (new)

Phynix Bryne | 5 comments Hi Kassy! Is that alright if I call u that?

message 6: by Cassandra (new)

Cass?

message 7: by Phynix (new)

Phynix Bryne | 5 comments Ok!

message 8: by Cassandra (new)

Ok!

message 9: by Phynix (new)

Phynix Bryne | 5 comments Haha ;P

message 10: by Lucy (new)

Lucy (chooseya) Hello I'm Lucy, I run a reviewing site for YA called Chooseya.com. I'm still trying to establish myself at the moment, starting the site has brilliant and scary all at once, and I love to chat to fellow bloggers so please do friend me if you like :) I promise I don't bite!

message 11: by Latoya (new)

Latoya | 5 comments Hi I'm Latoya, I review on my site littlelibrarymuse.blogspot.com. I just recently started devoting more time to it and things are hectic but fun. I'm learning so much from other bloggers that I follow and groups I've joined. I am a Librarian and love photography, baking, cooking..basically crafty things. I hope to get to know you all better.

message 12: by Rogier (new)

Rogier (rorocapri) | 2 comments Lucy wrote: "Hello I'm Lucy, I run a reviewing site for YA called Chooseya.com. I'm still trying to establish myself at the moment, starting the site has brilliant and scary all at once, and I love to chat to f..."
ikr its scary still at 3 months

message 13: by Cassandra (new)

Lucy, Latoya, Rogier

Hope you keep on blogging.
It gets easier and the more you read and review the more easier it becomes.
Other book bloggers, authors, and readers get to getting to know you through your blog.
Happy reading and thanks for joining the group!

message 14: by Anagha Uppal (last edited Nov 27, 2011 12:27PM) (new)

Anagha Uppal | 2 comments Just found out about Galley Grab a couple days ago, and it sounds fun so just saying Hey! I'm Ana and I've been blogging for four months now:) was there a newsletter in November?

http://book-spark.blogspot.com/

message 15: by Cassandra (new)

Hey Anagha,

Apparently everyone says some bloggers didn't receive one.
Hope you have a good connection here!

message 16: by Anagha Uppal (new)

Anagha Uppal | 2 comments Did you get one? And thanks!

message 17: by Cassandra (new)

Nope.
Your welcome.

message 18: by Kira (new)

Kira (chewablebook) | 2 comments Hi, there!

I'm Kira, one of the Pretty Staffers of Pretty in Fiction , and I (sort of -- I'm still adjusting to juggling.) run my personal blog (well, one of, but this one pertains to writing and books), The Write Reads , as well.

message 19: by B (new)

B (zazzlez79) | 1 comments Hi Everyone! I'm Brianne, Im new to the book blogging world and although im in my 30's I'm not afraid to admit I LOVE YA! anyhoo here is my blog http://memoriesovertakingme.blogspot.... I would love to participate in the Simon & Schuster Galley Grab!