The Holloway Pack discussion

The Holloway Pack > The future of The Holloway Pack

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Belfield (jabelfield) If you were given the choice, which of the Holloway Pack would you like to see featured in a future story as MC?

message 2: by Pam (new)

Pam (pammangol) | 6 comments well the one I would want is already in the works so... How about a background on Nathan?

message 3: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Belfield (jabelfield) Pam wrote: "well the one I would want is already in the works so... How about a background on Nathan?"

hehehe, what are you a mind reader? It's funny you should say this, because some of Nathan's background and past is revealed in the 2nd full length Holloway Pack novel, which I hope will be out sometime next year. I have toyed with the idea of writing a novella for him as a teen, too--dependent on schedule and forceful ideas showing up :o)

message 4: by Pam (new)

Pam (pammangol) | 6 comments Sounds good. :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Josh. Seems like Jem really .. liked him. (not necessarily sexually.. hehe) but as a he is my little brother type.. plus.. he can take on the BIG Dogs..

message 6: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Belfield (jabelfield) Slytle wrote: "Josh. Seems like Jem really .. liked him. (not necessarily sexually.. hehe) but as a he is my little brother type.. plus.. he can take on the BIG Dogs.."

You're going to convince me to write him a story if you keep this up hehehehehehe

message 7: by Denae (new)

Denae  (denae3) | 17 comments I like Ethan...just cause he's smokin in my mind lol ;)

I really would like to hear more about Nathan and Connor though and what happened to make other werewolves go after the wives...and I want them to see their mother again (the Holloway boys)

message 8: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Belfield (jabelfield) Denae wrote: "I like Ethan...just cause he's smokin in my mind lol ;)

I really would like to hear more about Nathan and Connor though and what happened to make other werewolves go after the wives...and I want ..."

Blue Moon is book 2 in the full length stories. I'm hoping it will be released later next year. There is definitely a little bit of insight into Nathan.
And my current NiP, Caged, is all Ethan, baby. :o)

message 9: by Denae (new)

Denae  (denae3) | 17 comments J.A. wrote: "Denae wrote: "I like Ethan...just cause he's smokin in my mind lol ;)

I really would like to hear more about Nathan and Connor though and what happened to make other werewolves go after the wives..."

Ooohhh....I can't wait! :)

message 10: by Sue (new)

Sue Tint (suetintlovesindies) | 6 comments I would love to read more about Josh... I just fell in love with him!
And, I am super excited to see that you are writing about Ethan!

message 11: by J.A. (last edited Aug 02, 2011 03:51AM) (new)

J.A. Belfield (jabelfield) I am currently writing about Ethan--around editing Blue Moon (the 2nd full length novel for the pack). I have my eye on the pack member to head up the 3rd novel, and then there's a chance Josh will get his spotlight as so many are asking after him.
Thanks, Sue. :o)

message 12: by Carole-Ann (new)

Carole-Ann (blueopal) Dammit - I liked Ethan very much, and I'm so glad you're writing him now.....but I'd love to know more about Josh...I suppose I can wait *sigh*

Thank you for a memorable introduction to the Holloway pack :)

message 13: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Belfield (jabelfield) Carole-Ann wrote: "Dammit - I liked Ethan very much, and I'm so glad you're writing him now.....but I'd love to know more about Josh...I suppose I can wait *sigh*

Thank you for a memorable introduction to the Holl..."

You shall hear more about Josh, Carole-Ann. I had an idea for Josh's tale but it needs more to become a full story, and then I had a little more weave itself in there last night whilst daydreaming. It may be a while before Josh's story come out but it's definitely in the making--he's too cute to deny a tale of his own. Though, you will get a deeper glance at Josh in the 2nd Holloway Pack Story, which I hope will be out next year (if I pull my finger out with the edits so I can submit it). :o)

And thank you for the compliment. It means a lot. :o)