Tv Shows and Movies > Switched At Birth

Comments Showing 1-50 of 80 (80 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ♥Sky♥ (new)

♥Sky♥  | 182 comments Mod
I love Emmentt and Bay!

message 2: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) Nonononononooo!
I DESPISE Bay. Her acting is terrible, and I just don't like her character at all. Emmett and Daphne need to be together because they ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER and Emmett loves her so much!

I'll let Emmett and Bay be friends...but if Bay goes after Emmett, I will tackle her to the ground until Emmett and Bay are happily married with little Deaf babies.

message 3: by ♥Sky♥ (new)

ROFL!!! Bay is so....Bay. Its hilarious. Bay wouldn't go after Emmett!

message 4: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) I dunno! I didn't think Ty was going to go out for the army, either!

I texted my friend when I read the description of that episode (where Bay and Emmett spend time together), and she texted back saying, "Yeah, I read it. I think I got a little sick afterwards."

I think Lucas Grabeel has something to do with my love for this show. x)

message 5: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) Haha i love this show! mostly cuz i know sign

message 6: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) Yeah, that's why I started watching it, too. I'm taking Sign Language classes at school, so I love seeing it on television. (:

message 7: by linaaaa ~ (new)

linaaaa ~ (iwubu) | 36 comments luxz it

message 8: by ♥Sky♥ (new)

(view spoiler)

message 9: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) ...Uhm, what?

message 10: by ♥Sky♥ (new)

DID YOU SEE TODAY'S EPISODE??!?!!?

message 11: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) Not yet.
But your spoiler made no sense to me, so all is well.

message 12: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (crice26) | 42 comments My mind is blown!!!! And what about Ty? But I think Emmett's cuter(:

message 13: by ♥Sky♥ (new)

Thalia wrote: "Not yet.
But your spoiler made no sense to me, so all is well."

It will

message 14: by ♥Sky♥ (new)

♥Courtney♥ wrote: "My mind is blown!!!! And what about Ty? But I think Emmett's cuter(:"

I know right! Emmett is fine!

message 15: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) If Bay makes a move at Emmett...
I will kill. Legit. I will. That girl will die.

Say no more! I can't watch it until tomorrow!

message 16: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (crice26) | 42 comments Now, it's no question what the hospital has over them...

message 17: by ♥Sky♥ (new)

♥Courtney♥ wrote: "Now, it's no question what the hospital has over them..."

I know right!

message 18: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) Ive missed the last 2 episodes so i have no idea whats going on

message 19: by ♥Sky♥ (new)

Elizabeth :)(: wrote: "Ive missed the last 2 episodes so i have no idea whats going on"

YOU NEED TO SEE THEM!

message 20: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) I know i havent had time to watch them online! I was going to tomorrow i think

message 21: by Alex (new)

Alex | 73 comments I love this show soooooooooooo much! I love Emmett! He's so cute! And I like Bay too...it might sound weird but I think they would be cute together. :)

message 22: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) I really need to watch

message 23: by Alex (new)

Alex | 73 comments I think they would make a good couple...and what's going on with Liam? Did he just like disappear?

message 24: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (crice26) | 42 comments I guess he did, but so did Ty

message 25: by ♥Sky♥ (new)

Alex wrote: "I love this show soooooooooooo much! I love Emmett! He's so cute! And I like Bay too...it might sound weird but I think they would be cute together. :)"

I know right!

message 26: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) I'M WATCHING THJE EPISODE RIGHT NOW.
THEY'RE DANCING/
WHY ARE THEY DANCING.
PHYSICAL CONTACT IS NOT ALLOWED HERE.

message 27: by Rosy (new)

Rosy  | 32 comments Ok , I gotta admit that Emmet and Bay are super cute together :D

message 28: by ♥Sky♥ (new)

LMAO!

message 29: by Rosy (new)

Rosy  | 32 comments Ik !! I just watched the episode and I loved how it turned out ! I love watching them do sign language :D

message 30: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) Emmet and bay are so cute i just catched up on my episodes i cant believe regina knew

message 31: by Rosy (new)

Rosy  | 32 comments I know right ? I hated that . She should have told Daphne .

message 32: by ♥Sky♥ (new)

Now, we know what the hospital has against them. I wonder how she found out? I think it has something to do when Daphne lost her hearing

message 33: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) I think regina knew but wanted what was best for bay to be raised by a rich happy family

message 34: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) OMG did anyone just watch and see that big twist!!?!?!?!?!

message 35: by Ellie (new)

Ellie (ElleBelleG) | 37 comments Bay and Emmett are AMAAAAAAZING!!!!! I love them together!

message 36: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (crice26) | 42 comments Ahhh I still haven't seen the latest episode!!

message 37: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) You need to see it, and i know i love bay and emmett

message 38: by Rosy (new)

Rosy  | 32 comments OMFG !! I hated that Emmet got hurt but I love them together ! And I kinda didn't like that Daph Told Bay about liking Emmet :D I loved the episode !!

message 39: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) I know, this is like turning into a love triangle

message 40: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (crice26) | 42 comments It's gona be awk for Bay when Ty comes back

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still haven't seen the latest episode and I saw someone comment about Daphne liking Emmett!!!!!

UGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 41: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) you need to see it really bad

message 42: by Rosy (new)

Rosy  | 32 comments You do !!!

message 43: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (crice26) | 42 comments If that were to happen in the episode, I want Bay to be with Emmett. I think Daphne has just kind of tried to take of Bay's life in the beginning of the series. And now she wants Emmett. I mean she had her chance when Bay didn't even know know him yet, that's her fault.

message 44: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (crice26) | 42 comments Team Bay!!!!!!!!!!

message 45: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) it was such a good episode

message 46: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) yes team bay!

message 47: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (crice26) | 42 comments Bahaha, you kniow we just started this rival thing now. An when is the season finale?

message 48: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) I think soon

message 49: by Elizabeth: (new)

Elizabeth: (elizabeth_white) I think soon

message 50: by Thalia (new)

Thalia (thaliaanderson) Okay, wait. Daphne tried to take Bay's life?

Firstly, Daphne broke up with Liam, even though she really liked him, because he was someone from Bay's life and Bay didn't want them together.

And then Bay turns around and start snogging her best friend of eleven years, and Daphne is supposed to be totally fine with that?!

Am I the ONLY one who thinks Bay is a total brat? Because she really is. She gets pissy at Emmett for having pictures of Daphne in his room, even though he's known HER waayyyy longer than he's known Bay. She gets pissy at him when she thinks he got her a scarf for her birthday, and Daphne some sentimental gift. She is a BRAT.

Also, I'll point out that in the very beginning of the series, Bay gets all angry and bratty at her parents, because she thinks they'll go rushing off to switch the kids back, and she's like, "WOW, WHY DON'T YOU CARE ABOUT ME ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS HER." And then when she finds out Regina made the decision that her "parents" did, she gets pissy because Regina DIDN'T switch them back.

OH MY GOSH, I DESPISE HER AND I'M ALONE IN MY HATRED.

PS, summer finale is the next episode.

« previous 1