Girls Like Us discussion

Tv Shows and Movies > Teen Wolf

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sky (new)

Sky | 182 comments Mod
Who is the freakin alpha????!!?!?!

message 2: by Amber L. (new)

Amber L. (amberlinn) | 1 comments If they don't tell us on Monday, I'm going to throw a rock at my TV. How come they won't tell us already? If it's for suspense, there is more to it than that.

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (bookwormjenn) I think the alpha is (view spoiler). I didn't think I would become so addicted to Teen Wolf though.

message 4: by Sky (new)

Sky | 182 comments Mod
Mmmm I think its that dude was in the the ambulance. Is that the person said above?

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (bookwormjenn) That was Scott's boss, from the last episode where they were hiding out in the school I think. Do you really think that (view spoiler)? Sorry for all the view spoilers, I don't want to give anything away. :)

message 6: by Sky (new)

Sky | 182 comments Mod
:) I don't think so.Just probably like injured

message 7: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (bookwormjenn) I figured, I about had a heart attack that week. :P

Peeta Mellark Lover | 152 comments I hope he is just injured i need to catch up on the episode from last week

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I KONW well its atuall a guess but I'm pretty sure that (view spoiler)

message 10: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (bookwormjenn) I've become such a Stiles fan now. I'm still a Derek fan but Stiles is just so cool. :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

IKR!!

message 12: by Charlotte (new)

Charlotte (infernally_yours) I agree with that. I've become such a Derek and Stiles fan watching it. :)
- I was half and half in opinion when I first started watching it and I didn't think I would enjoy it when I first started. I couldn't have been more wrong.

Peeta Mellark Lover | 152 comments I dont think the alpha is that

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

rly? I think its tat cuz in the last episode the alpha turned back human and huis shape was like tat person

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Peeta Mellark Lover wrote: "I dont think the alpha is that"

U WERE RIGHT!!!!!!!!!THE ALPHA IS (view spoiler) according 2 the last episode..

Peeta Mellark Lover | 152 comments haha i didnt see that one yet but woah lol

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

ikr!!

message 18: by Ellie (new)

Ellie (ElleBelleG) | 37 comments I love this show! It's totally my guilty pleasure of the summer! Stiles is hilarious!!!! But I think that they should tell Allison what's going on and stuff. Sometimes, it would just be so much more easy.

message 19: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (crice26) | 42 comments Does anyone agree that Jackson is just annnoyinng!!!!!!! If I was Scott I would just scare Jackson half to death so he would just shut up! But of course Derek had to do that!!!

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
And do you think that Derek is really with his uncle(the Alpha) orr just playing him? I can't figure it out!!!!!

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

I think he's just playing and JACKSON SHOULD DIE!! and ikr!!Allison is totally clueless and she's softhearted for the 'fam buissiness'

message 21: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (crice26) | 42 comments Allison is such a distraction!!!!!!!!!!!! ANDDD she is clueless i agree!!!!!!!!!!!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

but she's pretty!!personally I don't think she could kill a werewolf

message 23: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (bookwormjenn) I kinda think that is was a total cliche having (view spoiler) be the werewolf. I like the show other wise though and Jackson is a pain in the rump. :)

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

IKR!!

message 25: by Ayesha (new)

Ayesha Wish Jackson would die..

message 26: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (crice26) | 42 comments omg hes so annoying!!!! BUT what does it mean that he got cut by Derek...???

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

I think it means those marks behind Jacksons neck were given by derek..so sort of cut on the neck...

message 28: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (crice26) | 42 comments I know, but what does that mean for Jackson??? Is he going to become a werewolf too? Or what? OHHH and I think its hilarious that Allison's family think Jackson's the werewolf

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

not anymore!!they know its scoott who's teh werewolf now!!:)

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I LOVE THIS SHOW!

message 31: by l ι l y (new)

l ι l y  | 16 comments I never seen it but I want to.
How is it exactly ?

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

its rly good!!a sic fix show about a teen guy who turns into a werewolf and that makes him popular and gets him a girlfriend but her dad is a werewolf hunter and its rly funny cuz of stiles the main characters(scott) best friend just makesit funny

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

there are only 12 episodes out and no new ones 4 a while so u could catch up if u like

message 34: by Courtney (new)

Courtney (crice26) | 42 comments ...when is it coming back...?

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

no official date yet

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

It's supposed to be coming back in around June or July this year. :/ Not soon enough!