The Holloway Pack discussion

27 views
The Holloway Pack > Who’s your favourite?

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Belfield (jabelfield) Sean, Ethan, Nathan, Connor, Kyle, Daniel & Josh. The 7 male members of the Holloway Pack in Darkness & Light (A Holloway Pack Story, #1) by J.A. Belfield .

Anyone have a favourite? Care to share why?


message 2: by Aimee (new)

Aimee Laine (aimee_laine) | 10 comments I can't count Sean because he's already taken!

So...

Ethan.

Then Josh.

Mmmmmmm.... Yummy.


message 3: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Belfield (jabelfield) Just because they're yummy? Or is there another reason they stand out for you from the others?


message 4: by Aimee (new)

Aimee Laine (aimee_laine) | 10 comments Well for me, they are yummy because of all their attributes, not just their looks, but their being, their essence, their overall. Well ... Josh gets a little extra boost for his naivete and Ethan for his serious, calm and caring. :)


message 5: by Julie (new)

Julie Reece | 10 comments Josh. Sean's got a girl, and Ethan is way hot, but Josh has all the makings of an amazing guy. He has so much to give, I picture him being incredibly loyal to the girl who will love him back. I want to see him happy with someone. Sigh, if only I were a young, unattatched werewolf.


message 6: by Aimee (new)

Aimee Laine (aimee_laine) | 10 comments Sigh, if only I were a young, unattatched werewolf.
That's priceless, Julie. Priceless. ;) :)


message 7: by Jocelyn (new)

Jocelyn Adams (joceadams) | 1 comments Ethan all the way, baby. Yep, I'll have me some of that!! He can bite me whenever he likes. Yum.


message 8: by Pam (new)

Pam (pammangol) | 6 comments Ethan... covered in chocolate sauce and a well-placed cherry.


message 9: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Belfield (jabelfield) Julie wrote: "Josh. Sean's got a girl, and Ethan is way hot, but Josh has all the makings of an amazing guy. He has so much to give, I picture him being incredibly loyal to the girl who will love him back. I wan..."

Brilliant. I have a friend who just wants to press Josh to her bosom :o)


message 10: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Belfield (jabelfield) Pam wrote: "Ethan... covered in chocolate sauce and a well-placed cherry."

Do I even want to know where the cherry's placed?

Jocelyn wrote: "Ethan all the way, baby. Yep, I'll have me some of that!! He can bite me whenever he likes. Yum."

Hehehehehe.


message 11: by Pam (new)

Pam (pammangol) | 6 comments J.A. wrote: Do I even want to know where the cherry's placed?

Do you even have to ask? ;)


message 12: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Belfield (jabelfield) Pam wrote: "J.A. wrote: Do I even want to know where the cherry's placed?

Do you even have to ask? ;)"


I guess not. :o)


message 13: by Dale (new)

Dale Ibitz (goodreadscomdale_ibitz) I totally know where that cherry is going! :O


message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree wtih Julie.. Josh is a tempting bit of romantic flesh waiting to happen..


message 15: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Belfield (jabelfield) Slytle wrote: "I agree wtih Julie.. Josh is a tempting bit of romantic flesh waiting to happen.."

Josh'll get some airtime (though not as a MC just yet), but all you females will want to take him to your bosom by the end of it. :o)


message 16: by Denae (new)

Denae  (denae3) | 17 comments Ethan definitely caught my attention! lol He's sweet, caring, but strong and a little rough around the edges....I like to live on the wild side a little bit ;)


message 17: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Belfield (jabelfield) Denae wrote: "Ethan definitely caught my attention! lol He's sweet, caring, but strong and a little rough around the edges....I like to live on the wild side a little bit ;)"

Ethan definitely seems to be scoring with the ladies ... and he's so modest he probably doesn't even realise it hehehehehe.


message 18: by Johnna (new)

Johnna (zoeys-mom) | 2 comments Ethan tied with Josh. Ethan was just so..........idk, in charge-ish, alpha, forceful. Josh is just adorable sounding. I want to put him in my pocket and take him home with me!


message 19: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Belfield (jabelfield) Johnna wrote: "Ethan tied with Josh. Ethan was just so..........idk, in charge-ish, alpha, forceful. Josh is just adorable sounding. I want to put him in my pocket and take him home with me!"

I LOVE how everyone reads these two as I hoped for. :o)


message 20: by Jenny (new)

Jenny Turner (JennyWren70) | 1 comments J.A. wrote: "Sean, Ethan, Nathan, Connor, Kyle, Daniel & Josh. The 7 male members of the Holloway Pack in Darkness & Light (A Holloway Pack Story, #1) by J.A. Belfield.

Anyone have a favourite? Care to share why?"


My favourite is definitely Ethan. You know the reason why Mrs Belfield. It's because he's mine :-)


message 21: by J.A. (new)

J.A. Belfield (jabelfield) Jenny wrote: "J.A. wrote: "Sean, Ethan, Nathan, Connor, Kyle, Daniel & Josh. The 7 male members of the Holloway Pack in Darkness & Light (A Holloway Pack Story, #1) by J.A. Belfield.

Anyone have a favourite? Care to share why?"

My fa..."


LOL. You are going to LOVE the 3rd novel for the Holloway Pack, then. :o)


back to top