Liberty Lake Municipal Library discussion

Harry Potter

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ronda (last edited Jul 14, 2011 11:58AM) (new)

Ronda | 15 comments Mod
Okay, so I'm going to see the last Harry at midnight.I am having mixed feelings about the end... How is everyone else feeling?

message 2: by Maddie (new)

Maddie (madcartney) | 5 comments Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows part 2 is the BESTMOVIEINTHEWHOLEWIDEWORLD!

I loved the ending, but they didn't cover Harry ever getting his wand back, like he did in the book. But other than that, I think it was really brilliant, and I cried through the whole thing.

message 3: by Cara (new)

Cara (krazykittylady) | 6 comments Agree! Best of the eight with a satisfying conclusion. Nerds (ahem, Madison) are upset that not all the minutiae was covered, but Maddie did agree with me that it was exactly as we had imagined it, visually speaking. Not the mixed feelings I expected as I know we will own it as soon as it comes out on DVD, and I feel the series left on the highest note possible.

message 4: by Tracy (new)

Tracy (tracy_r) | 12 comments I felt the last movie did it justice though as an avid of the series the movies left out storylines that would have been neat to see

message 5: by Ronda (new)

Ronda | 15 comments Mod
Ok, I thought the movie was great. I am going to see it again as soon as I can :) Weird thing happened to me, At the end I wished it was Harry and Hermione... I never felt that way before! Anyone else feel different after watching it?