Study Buddies discussion

General Discussion > Audio Books (Maria's books)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (kimberlywithat) | 67 comments Have any of you listened to the audio versions of any of Maria's book?

What are your thoughts? Did you like them, dislike them?

message 2: by Alethea (new)

Alethea A (frootjoos) | 481 comments Mod
Hey Kimberly! I know you posted this forever ago; what can I say--I was in school ;)

I love the audio versions of the Study books but not so much the Glass ones. Gabra Zackman voiced a perfect Yelena (as well as Kiki and a bunch of other characters!) I just thought the reader for the Glass series sounded too old to be Opal :/

message 3: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (kimberlywithat) | 67 comments Thanks Alethea! I can totally understand being delayed because of school, story of my life.

I bought the Poison Study audio book, haven't had a chance to listen to it yet.

message 4: by Alethea (new)

Alethea A (frootjoos) | 481 comments Mod
I have listened to the audiobooks at least 8 times completely (you know, when you just need something in the background while you're doing chores etc., something that you have heard before and know very well so in case you can't hear every word over the dishwater sounds, you still know what's happening. :D It's perfect for that!) and Poison Study probably 4 times more. I think we can safely call that one my favorite. ;) Though I think Gabra gets the hang of all the voices better in the other two. She does a great job!