Delirity discussion

Author H > Elder Races - T. Harrison

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
Dragon Bound (Elder Races, #1) by Thea Harrison Storm's Heart (Elder Races, #2) by Thea Harrison Serpent's Kiss (Elder Races, #3) by Thea Harrison

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) | 185 comments LOVED Dragon Bound....I pre-ordered the audio and should have it soon....can't wait to start Storm's Heart..

message 3: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments I really liked Dragon Bound too. It was getting so much buzz here that I was a little worried when I finally got my hands on a copy. I am hoping the next ones live up to the first.

message 4: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 432 comments Is it definitely pnr like along the lines of Feehan?

message 5: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments That is a pretty good comparison.

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) | 185 comments @ Darcy - I had the book for a bit before I finally read it...I kept thinking there was no way it could be that good....I hope the others are as good too

message 7: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments I would have read it sooner, but my library was pokey.

message 8: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. I just finished it last night and loved it. For some reason I kept thinking it's going to get bad any minute and it never did. I preordered books #2 and #3 last night.

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) | 185 comments My audio arrived today for this one so will be listening this afternoon...

message 10: by Enjee (new)

Enjee Storm's Heart by Thea Harrison The second one is on the shelf at BAM!

message 11: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. It's too much hype! We should have told you it stinks.

message 12: by Enjee (last edited Aug 15, 2011 03:42PM) (new)

Enjee Oracle's Moon (Elder Races, #4) by Thea Harrison

The next one in the series has been announced, due out March 2012.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments That's so funny you liked it Darcy. I was the complete opisite. The buzz let me down. I'll probably read the next one just to see if the series gets better.

message 14: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments I liked the second one, but it wasn't as good as the first.

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments Don't tell me that!! Now I'll be worried about reading the next one!

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments Got brave and just started on Storm's Heart.
Storm's Heart (Elder Races, #2) by Thea Harrison

message 17: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments For me that one wasn't worse than the last one, the series went downhill from the first.

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) | 185 comments I did not like Storm's Heart as much as I like Dragon Bound but I did really like Tricks...she cracked me up

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments Tricks is awesome. It's so funny how everyone seems to like the first one and then not so much the second.

Dragos was just a charactless bulley to me, and Pia was just plain annoying and dumb.

For some reason I love Tiago?? It's also fun to get more about the world. DB just didn't go into it enough for me.

message 20: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments My issues with the second was that Tricks seemed to change so much. Granted she needed to, but I missed the fun loving goofy girl she was. I did like Tiago and loved how he just went for it. But overall the book wasn't as good as the first for me.

In the third one, I thought the best part was the flash backs. I didn't really care for the couple in the present.

Nichole ~Bookaholic~ (nicholebookaholic) | 185 comments I really liked Rune in the third one...I did not really care for Carling....

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) | 2445 comments I think it's funny that Carling was the offer that Tiago compared Tricks too. Even though he didn't recognize Carling.

It is said to see some of the wild tricks go.