Christian Speculative Fiction discussion

Reviews?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jacob (new)

Jacob | 14 comments In an effort to make this group a little more active and social would it be worth exploring the idea that members could write their own reviews to books as a Discussion?

This would just be something simple to get the group working on something productive. Just a thought.

message 2: by Jazz (new)

Jazz Eisinger (orangelikejazz) What books did you have in mind, or just any books?

message 3: by Jacob (new)

Jacob | 14 comments Any books that pertain to the theme of Christian Speculative Fiction. Since this is the name of the group I think, in my opinion, it would be best to stay true to the main purpose. Just my thoughts.

If anyone else has some input I think it would be good to hear.

message 4: by Kev (new)

Kev (sporadicreviews) | 14 comments I have several Christian spec-fic reviews posted on my book review blog. I'd be happy to post links to them. But I won't without approval first: don't want it to look like I'm link-spamming for my blog.

Just about anything by Alton Gansky is good. Derek P. Gilbert and Sharon K. Gilbert self-publish, but there stuff is great, and Derek has released a couple of his books as free podcast audio books. He's an ex-DJ, so his reading of them is excellent. That's just a couple of authors I can think of off-hand. I'd have to go back to my blog for others.