Wattpad discussion

Books and more > Book club?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia (sun_and_sand) | 73 comments I was thinking of starting a book club here in this group. I know many other groups do this and wondered what you though of it. The books would be on Wattpad, so not only would we be helping Wattpad authors, we could also nominate books and have discussions on them.
So what do you think?

message 2: by Lusira2bisai2 (new)

Lusira2bisai2 | 25 comments GREAT!!!So..it seems like it's a wattpad story discussion in the internet right?....haaha at first I thought the members are going to meet up in person lolX).....

By the way Anastasia,the location of this grp says 'ireland'...R u at ireland?Cos if so I'm going to uk very very soon to study for3yrs!(thank GOD)----Let me know if you plan to hv a bk discussion there,and where haha.just an idea

message 3: by Anastasia (new)

Anastasia (sun_and_sand) | 73 comments Yes, its an internet bookclub...it would be very hard to meet up in real life. Who knows where everyone lives? :)
And yes, I live in Ireland. Also before anyone asks, there are no such thing as leprechauns.
Studying in England? Nice, where? (Don't need to tell me if you don't wana. )

message 4: by Lusira2bisai2 (new)

Lusira2bisai2 | 25 comments Anastasia wrote: "Yes, its an internet bookclub...it would be very hard to meet up in real life. Who knows where everyone lives? :)
And yes, I live in Ireland. Also before anyone asks, there are no such thing as lep..."

that's all right.going to study at city uni!At central london i believe.Hehe so I'm nt sure if my free time will severely deteriorate after this..

message 5: by Watermelon (new)

Watermelon Daisy (watermelondaisy) | 6 comments Anastasia wrote: "I was thinking of starting a book club here in this group. I know many other groups do this and wondered what you though of it. The books would be on Wattpad, so not only would we be helping Wattpa..."

Sounds terrific! :D I suggest The Conception of Perfection by kierra97. It's amazing! :D

Remy @ http://www.wattpad.com/user/AlaskaEve...

Shakespearegirl | 4 comments I'm happy to join a book club. Can we try keeping the books G or Pg