The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Report for Duty > Hi im new

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mohammed (new)

Mohammed  Burhan Abdi Osman (mohammedaosman) Im a big crime,thriller fan. I mostly read hardboiled detective,noir both new and classic stories. Also like classic english detective in the hands of quality,fun writers.

I also like crime tv shows mostly the british like Jeremy Brett Sherlock Holmes,Wire in the Blood,Life on Mars and american favs are The Wire, Shield,

message 2: by Hayes, Co-Moderator (new)

Hayes (hayes13) | 2060 comments Mod
Hi Mohammed and welcome. I'm sure you'll find lots to interest you here: our members like everything from cozies to hard boiled. There are threads for the TV shows too, so jump right in.

message 3: by Donna, Co-Moderator (new)

Donna | 2178 comments Mod
Welcome Mohammed. As Hayes said we cover the spectrum cozies to noir. I'm sure you'll find lots of new books to try from all our member's great recommendations.

message 4: by John (new)

John Karr (karr) | 122 comments Hey Mohammed ... know you from the Robert E. Howard group. Good active folks here!

message 5: by Mohammed (last edited Jul 14, 2011 01:10PM) (new)

Mohammed  Burhan Abdi Osman (mohammedaosman) Thanks guys. Maybe i forgot say something little about me.

I was born in Somalia but has lived in Sweden since 93 when i came here as a kid. Im studiying to become a librarian so i might be the typical GR member hehe :)