For the people who are Addicted to Role Plays. discussion

Fantasy > Werewolf Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 564 (564 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by Viktoria *just wants a plan*, I'm singing Oah, 'cause I love you, Moah! (new)

Viktoria *just wants a plan*  Pendragon  | 495 comments Mod
((Start once you've got your character.))

message 2: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 840 comments Mod
Logan set her backpack on her bed and reached into the open drawer of her dresser, grabbing a handful of shirts. She shoved them into the bag on top of her notebook and current novel. She grabbed a few pairs of shorts and a pair of jeans and put them in too. "What else, what else?"

message 3: by Molverine, I could have done it for you, Father (new)

Molverine (deatheateregg) | 390 comments Mod
Karma pulled into Logan's driveway, a wide smile on her face. She hadn't been camping since the accident and she missed the relaxed feeling of the forest. She let herself in through the front door, as usual, and hurried up the stairs into Logan's room.
"Almost ready?" She asked.

message 4: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

"Hey lady. Almost is a relative term..." Logan rummaged through another drawer, looking for something she wasn't sure she needed. "I have the essentials." Mom made me pack those yesterday. In the front part. But you don't need to know that. Haha. She smiled slightly. "I'm mostly on the ball. You good?"

message 5: by Molverine, I could have done it for you, Father (new)

"Yup," she replied. "I took 4 ibuprofen before leaving. That should last until we get camp set up. Then I can gimp around with my half leg." She smiled and patted the silver prosthetic. "Do you have anything you want me to take out to the car while you finish packing?"

message 6: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

((Sorry about the delay. My ride got there early. I'm back now though.))

"My pillow and sleeping bag?" Logan asked, gesturing to the items on the floor beside her. "You're a doll."

message 7: by Molverine, I could have done it for you, Father (new)

((That's fine. My internet was spazzing anyways. Aaaaaand I found some all terrain wheelchairs, so when I find one I like I'll put the picture up))

"No prob, babe," said Karma picking up the items. "Quick warning," she turned around in the doorway. "I'm going to have to use an air mattress." She grimaced.

message 8: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

((That is awesome! Not the internet spazzing...the wheelchairs. :D))

"I call pumping it up! I need to work out," Logan replied brightly, patting her stomach as if to prove her point.

message 10: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

((I am a fail because I don't think I found it.))

message 11: by Molverine, I could have done it for you, Father (new)

((Its just like... you scroll down the page and it has these different pictures of stuff... like it has the colors at the top and the black one is on the bottom then you keep scrolling to see the other stuff.))

message 12: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

((What colour are the spokes?))

Logan shoved a few more nessesities (sp?) in her bag.

message 13: by Molverine, I could have done it for you, Father (new)

Kenny wrote: "((That is awesome! Not the internet spazzing...the wheelchairs. :D))

"I call pumping it up! I need to work out," Logan replied brightly, patting her stomach as if to prove her point."

"I was going to make you anyways," Karma laughed. "My work out is rolling all of this," she gestured to all of her, "around. And, I should probably take these down to the car." She smiled. "Be back in a minute!" She called from downstairs.

message 14: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

"Yep!" She replied as she dropped one last thing in the top and zipped her bag closed. Logan looked around her room and, finding nothing else in sight she thought she might need, threw her backpack on one shoulder and ran downstairs.

message 15: by Molverine, I could have done it for you, Father (new)

"I see we're Speedy Gonzales today," Karma laughed as Logan ran outside. She shut the trunk before climbing into the car. "You can just put your bag in the backseat."

message 16: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

"Got it," she nodded, throwing the bag in the back and almost slamming the door before getting in her seat.

message 17: by Molverine, I could have done it for you, Father (new)

((And now we skip to that night. Around the fire. Making s'mores. And John will show up.))

Karma lowered herself carefully down onto a log in front of the fire pit before helping herself to a marshmallow. She squealed as it caught on fire and blew on it quickly. Only slightly burnt marshmallows were worth eating.

"Hey ladies," John said as he walked into their campsite. "Just making the rounds and making sure everything's going okay."

message 18: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

((Perfect.))

"Everything's fine," Logan said without taking her eyes off her nearly perfectly browned marshmallow.

message 19: by Molverine, I could have done it for you, Father (new)

"The camp director told me about the special circumstance, so I wanted to see if you needed any help," he said, looking at Karma.
"I'm doing fine," she replied, smiling at the attractive man. She started poking the fire with her now useless marshmallow trying to get Logan's attention.

message 20: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

Logan took her marshmallow away from the fire and pulled it off the stick fearlessly. "Yep. She's dandy. And she could totally kick your ass if she tried, so she doesn't really need help." You could say Logan wasn't much of a people person. At least not when it came to boys.

message 21: by Molverine, I could have done it for you, Father (new)

Karma rolled her eyes at Logan. "Why don't you stay and make a s'more real quick? I got some caramel and vanilla swirl ones that taste fantastic in a s'more."
"Really?" John raised an eyebrow. "Then I must try one of these gifts from the gods."

message 22: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

She almost smiled at his comment but turned her face back to the fire to make another marshmallow, popping the original into her mouth so she didn't have to talk.

message 23: by Molverine, I could have done it for you, Father (new)

John took a bite of the s'more and his eyes widened. "That is... that is the most delicious thing to ever grace my tongue."
Karma laughed. "Told ya," she beamed, while carefully roasting her new marshmallow.

message 24: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

"Don't burn it," Logan said amiably as she pulled yet another perfect marshmallow off the stick. She didn't like to brag, but she thought she was a pretty darn good marshmallow roaster. It just took a lot of focus and patience.

message 25: by Molverine, I could have done it for you, Father (new)

"Ouch," Karma replied. "I only burn most of the marshmallows I make eye contact with. And yes, I know marshmallows don't have eyes." She smirked mischievously. "Not yet, anyways."

John smiled at the talkative girl, but his eyes kept flicking towards the quieter one. "I don't think I got your names," he said.
"Karma," she said, mid-bite.

message 26: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

"It's true, she does burn them all," Logan said instead of telling him her name. "She has this whole intricate plan to take over the world's marshmallow industry and make them haves eyes, too. She's a very multi-talented person."

message 27: by Molverine, I could have done it for you, Father (new)

((When will Trevor be arriving?))

"What can I say?" Karma shrugged modestly. "I have a lot of free time on my hands nowadays."

message 28: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

((In a moment. :D))

"Not that much," Logan contradicted. "You spend the majority of it helping me."

Trevor followed the sounds of a campfire and soon found himself in a bit of a clearing with a fire and three shadows around it. He walked up cautiously. "Hey, mind if I crash the party?"

message 29: by Molverine, I could have done it for you, Father (new)

"She needs a lot of help," Karma mock whispered to John.

"That depends," she said to the dark shape just outside the light from the campfire.

message 30: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

Logan flicked an uncooked marshmallow at Karma just as she heard the voice.

Trevor smiled slightly. "On what?"

message 31: by Molverine, I could have done it for you, Father (new)

"Well, I was really just seeing if you really did have a British accent or if I'm just crazy," she replied.

"Come sit down," John beamed at the newcomer. "We have s'mores."

message 32: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

He laughed. "I do; you're not crazy. Mmm, s'mores. I thought I smelled the yummy goodness."

Logan grabbed a graham cracker and put her newest marshmallow on it, barely glancing at the newcomer.

message 33: by Molverine, I could have done it for you, Father (new)

"Well, my saneness depends completely on the day," Karma said, scooting over on the log to give him room to sit down. "You lucked out, my British friend."

"It is yummy goodness," John said, biting into his 5th s'more. "I'm John, by the way, and this is Karma and her nameless friend."

message 34: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

"I believe I have," he remarked, taking his seat. "Pleasure to meet you all. I am Trevor."

Logan smiled slightly. "I'm not nameless."

message 35: by Molverine, I could have done it for you, Father (new)

"Trevor," Karma repeated, approvingly. "Karma, Trevor, Logan, and John."

John raised an eyebrow. "Do I have to leave since my name is incredibly normal?"

message 36: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

"My name's not normal? Besides the fact that it normally belongs to boys?" Logan raised an eyebrow at John.

Trevor grinned and pulled his crispy black marshmallow off his stick and put it in his mouth.

message 37: by Molverine, I could have done it for you, Father (new)

"I said incredibly normal, as in, every other guy you meet in life has the name John," he clarified.

"Am I seriously the only person in the world who can't make a decent marshmallow?" Karma asked as he 4th attempt fell into the flames.

message 38: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

Logan rolled her eyes. "If it makes you feel any better, I've never met a guy named John. Ever."

Trevor laughed. "No. You're not. I usually can't get mine to stay on the stick, and when I do it always turns out black and ashy."

message 39: by Molverine, I could have done it for you, Father (new)

"Are you sure there wasn't a John in their middle name or last name? Because Johnson totally counts."

"We should make a club," Karma smiled. "We can have t-shirts and everything."

message 40: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

"Nope. Never. I promise." Logan thought she was done talking to him.

"Sounds like a splendid plan if you ask me." He grinned at her as his marshmallow died a fiery death.

message 41: by Molverine, I could have done it for you, Father (new)

"Cross your heart and hope to die?" He urged her.

Karma winced as pain shot up her leg. "I think its time to take mah meds," she laughed, climbing into her wheelchair.

message 42: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

"I'd rather not die, but since I am telling the truth I shouldn't have to worry about it." Logan stood up and stretched her legs. "Hey, you stay here Karma. I'm going to grab something anyway, so I'll just get your stuff too." And with that, Logan left the fire.

Trevor wiped marshmallow stickies on his jeans. "You feeling alright?"

message 43: by Molverine, I could have done it for you, Father (new)

"You're a doll," she said as Logan left. "I'm fine," she said, looking at Trevor. His eyes were such a vibrant green she had a hard time looking away, but she was able to bring her attention back to the fire as she continued. "My leg hasn't been too fond of me since it's break up. It lost its other half," I whispered seriously.

message 44: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

"If you don't mind my asking, what happened?" Trevor asked gently.

Logan was quiet as she retreated to the tent. She rummaged through her bag to get what she needed and did the same to Karma's, finding the medication easily. Logan looked at Karma's meds in one hand, the tiny spheres in her other. She closed her hand around them and stalled going back.

message 45: by Molverine, I could have done it for you, Father (new)

She reached over and grabbed Trevor's hand, pulling him closer to her. "I was just crossing an intersection on my motorcycle when my leg got in a fight and broke up. It just got up and walked away, well, more like hopped. You can't really walk with only one foot. And I'm pretty sure there was a semi there, too..." she trailed off, looking into the fire. Though it sounded like it was easy to joke about, Karma felt a tear slide down her cheek as her hands shook.

message 46: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

Trevor squeezed her hand. Even if he'd only just met her, he couldn't help but sympathize. "Hey...no need to joke if it's not what you want."

Having decided what to do, Logan opened her hand and swallowed the little spheres dry. She scrinched up her nose and licked her lips. Logan put on a normal expression and went back to the fire, taking Karma's free hand and putting the meds in without a word.

message 47: by Molverine, I could have done it for you, Father (new)

"Sometimes its easier to joke about than others," she said, taking her hand out of Trevor's to wipe a stray tear away. When Logan returned and put the meds in her hand, Karma smiled up at her gratefully. "John," she said, "the cooler is right behind you. Could you toss me a water bottle?"
"Sure," he replied, turning around and opening the cooler. "Anyone else want one?" He asked as he handed Karma a water bottle.

message 48: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

Logan nodded. "Please." She held out her hand for one, avoiding John's face and watching his hand instead.

Trevor said nothing.

message 49: by Molverine, I could have done it for you, Father (new)

John handed it to her, frowning slightly.

Karma reached down and squeezed Trevor's hand reassuringly, an "I-my-not-be-alright-but-I'll-pretend-for-you" smile on her lips.

message 50: by Ky, Who says you're not beautiful? (new)

"Thanks," she murmured, unscrewing the lid and sitting down. Logan drank the water gratefully, feeling the dryness of her throat ease and unstick the pills she'd swallowed.

Trevor didn't want to ask her not to pretend. He didn't want to seem pretentious. So he just smiled back.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12