just for kicks book addicts club discussion

debates > Twilight Books vs. Twilight Movies

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Simons | 143 comments Mod
Who thinks that the books are better than the movies?

I personally agree that the books were better than the movies. In the movies they left out so much detail I got bored with the movies. The books seem a lot more entertaining than the movies. Which is sad. Anyways, what do you guys think?

message 2: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Northrop (chelserz) | 186 comments Mod
I agree the books were way better to me, they left out alot of parts to me that could of been a big part of the movie like the bio blood testing in movie 1. than in the 2nd movie where he rand jessica went to the movies they didnt even have a during the movie part. also i didnt really like who they had play bella and edward. but with alice i thing they totally nailed it on that one. cant wait to see what they do with the breaking dawn movie because that one was my favorite book of the series to read.

message 3: by Taylor (new)

I cab't wait to see the Breaking Dawn movie. I wanna know how they are going to make Kristin look with Bella being so pale and pregnant.

message 4: by Chelsea (new)

I cant wait to see bellas baby and how they will make all thos effects work

message 5: by Taylor (new)

I know. I think that is the only reason why I'm looking forward to it. But I still have a feeling that book is going to be better than the movie.

message 6: by Chelsea (new)

yea and they plan on haveing part 1 and part 2 of this movie..sents it was such a long book

message 7: by Taylor (new)

Yeah I hope they don't screw it up