Too many wizards and vampires discussion

I gave in and wrote a vampire story!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Will (new)

Will Granger | 23 comments Mod
I thought and thought about writing this story and finally did it. I just finished a short story I titled Vampire Truths. I tried to show my view of what it really is like to be a vampire, and it's nothing like the wimpy Twilight version we have today. I had fun writing this. It will be up on Amazon.com tomorrow, but I would like to send you all a free electronic copy if you are interested. The story is only 2000 words.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Omg, that is so cool, and its okay to give in, and write about Vampires, as long as you dont make it as horrible as Twilight...im sure its brilliant, just like all your other stuff....still trying to get and read Anabar's Run...grrr...I will one day, I promise.

And I have a confession too...I am reading the Harry Potter series, and i actually like it...a lot...I know, I know...im horrible...

message 3: by Will (new)

Will Granger | 23 comments Mod
I loved the Harry Potter series. Although it is just a different version of the traditional good versus evil theme, it is a great story. Have you been to Th Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal in Florida? It is amazing. Hogwarts looks just like I picture it would look.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes, I have....for about 2 hours....haha...