Writers Without Borders discussion

Hey, all

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mark (new)

Mark Hunter (ozma914) | 744 comments Hey, April!

message 2: by Mark (new)

Mark Hunter (ozma914) | 744 comments I don't know ... do you have it as ozma914@hotmail.com? If that doesn't work, try markrichardhunter@gmail.com .

April wrote: "Hey, hon. :) Good to see you, here. Oh, and I'd tried sending everyone an e-mail, but kept getting a response from Maeler Demon saying about there being a complete failure of my messages getting..."

message 3: by Beth (new)

Beth (countrykittie) | 72 comments Mod
April, maybe your email is full or someone elses email is full that you were trying to send it to.

message 4: by Lena (new)

Lena Winfrey Hayat (lenawinfreyhayat) | 130 comments Hey, everyone!

I just wanted to check in with you all, as I've been very busy lately. I'm sure we all have! I wondered if there is any new news and if anyone has something to share?

I'm busy with Ramadan. We have about 10 more days of fasting. It is a nice, spiritual time.

And my kids finally started back to school today! Maybe I can catch up on some writing!

Take care everyone!

message 5: by Lena (new)

Lena Winfrey Hayat (lenawinfreyhayat) | 130 comments We missed you April. And yes, I've been so busy. Kids just started back to school! Take care everyone!

April wrote: "Norma and Lena,
Hey, you two, and to everyone else, here. :) It's o.k. about having not been here, lately. Believe me, I understand. :) Hugs."

message 6: by William (new)

William | 767 comments Mod
I've been entirely neglectful of Goodreads... something that must be remedied post haste.

message 7: by Lena (new)

Lena Winfrey Hayat (lenawinfreyhayat) | 130 comments I think we all have, so don't feel too bad. This is a busy time of year for most of us. Take care!

William wrote: "I've been entirely neglectful of Goodreads... something that must be remedied post haste."

message 8: by Regan (new)

Regan Black | 19 comments William wrote: "I've been entirely neglectful of Goodreads... something that must be remedied post haste."

Something I can completely relate to - and I'm also trying to remedy. Here's hoping we both succeed! ;)