The Teen Writing, Reading and Roleplay Group discussion

One on One's > KB (Forever Alone) & BloodClaw

Comments Showing 1-50 of 735 (735 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

message 1: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments So whaddya like to do?

message 2: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments So anything and everything. Pretty much same with me but no sex.

message 3: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Okay and ummmm idk wolf/bat/human?

message 4: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments No vampires? But yeah sure.

message 5: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Nah makes it difficult cuz you're always trying to figure out how to have them be a vampire and not drink the othe person so yeah wolf/human. 1guy1girl each?

message 6: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments ?

message 7: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Kk I'll make my charries.

Name: Ella
Appearence: brb
Human

Name: Tyler
Appearance:
Wolf

message 10: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Should probably add that she's a lip ring, nose ring, eyebrow piercing and many ear piercings....

Ella was walking through the park wearing a black hoodie with the hood up and black skinnys. She was listening iredescent and quietly singing along.

Tyler was skateboarding down one of the park paths.

message 11: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Ella walked through the gate of the skatepark and sat down.

Tyler rolled in.

message 12: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Ella watched him and smiled softly.

Tyler skated over to them. "Hey Nyx, Drac." He smiled and looked over to Ella. He nudged Drac and pointed at her. "Looks like you have an admirer."

message 13: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Ella blushed and looked down, trying to pretebd she didn't hear their conversation but couldn't help smiling.

Tyler chuckled. "Really, you can't tell? Dude either you're really thick or you like her too... Or maybe your gay?"

message 14: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Ella looked up again and saw him walking over. She blushed even more then looked down.

((Should Ty and Nyx be together?))

message 15: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments She turned bright. "Y- yeah?"

Tyler turned to Nyx and smiled.

message 16: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Ella turned even more red if that's possible. "I- I like you t- too."

He took her hands in his and swung them lightly.

message 17: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Ella nodded softly. "That'd be lovely." She smiled, a British accent flowing from her lips. She pulled at the sleeves of her hoodie nervously.

Tyler smiled at her and kissed her cheek. "So you were going to teach me that trick?"

message 18: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Ella smiled softly at him. "I should be going now my mom'll be worried." She said and got up. Despite her look she was a genuinely good kid.

He just looked at her.

message 19: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments "Tommorow at five." She smiled and ran off.

Tyler smiled. "I know."

message 20: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments ((skateboarding. Just watched Rango... Perverted kids movie.))

message 21: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments ((yep))

"Mom I'm home!" Ella called. She lived with her mom and two little sisters. Her dad had left them the year before and so Ella was helping her mom raise Sophie and Jordan.

Tyler smiled and did the same. He nailed it perfectly the first time. "Just call me Tony Hawk." He smiled.

((Oh my God that kid is amazing!))

message 22: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments ((Not too bad looking either ;) ))

Ella walked over to the fridge where there was a note.

Hi sweetie I got called into work can you pick up the girls and feed them some dinner?

Love,

Mom xoxo

Ella grabbed her cell and called her mom. "Hi mom I'm going over to get Sophie and Jordan, just read the note. Call me when you know when you're coming home? Love ya bye." She went out and grabbed her skateboard and headed to the school.

Tyler smiled at her. "You didn't do too bad yourself." He smiled.

((is Drac not joining them again?))

message 23: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Ella walked out of her house and started skateboarding to the school.

"You're welcome." He smiled.

message 24: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments When Ella got to the school she kicked up her skateboard and caught it. She saw Drac and blushed. She ran over to the day care doors and opened them. "Jordan and Sophie?" She asked. Two little girls walked out, one about five and the other around seven, the younger one had bright blue eyes and blonde hair, the other green eyes and brown hair.

"Nothing, just been missing you."

message 25: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Ella waves back at him. "You guys brought your bikes right?" She asked them.

The older one, Jordan, looked down. "Acctually I brought one of your skateboards and hid it were you used to..." She said softly.

Ella ruffled her hair. "That's my little mini me." She smiled and grabbed the skateboard from in some bushes and handed it to her. Jordan really did look a lot like Ella just with out the piercings and the hair dye.

Sophie ran over and got her bike then came back. "Why isn't mom picking us up?"

"Mom had to work Princess." She told her. She loved her little sisters so much.

"Yeah." He smiled at her.

message 26: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Ella put her skateboard down. "Okay well we better go home now." She smiled and started skating, her sisters following. "How was your days?" She asked them. They continued talking all the way home though Drac was on her mind the whole time.

"But you are." He said and kissed her softly.

message 27: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Ella unlocked the door and let them in. "You girls get started on your homework, I'll be making supper. If you need any help just ask me, okay?" They both nodded and Ella headed to the kitchen. "Tacos?"

"Mmm tacos!" They both exclaimed.

He smiled and pulled away. "Nyx..." He said softly. "I love you."

message 28: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Jordan walked into the kitchen as Ella was cooking the meat. "Who is it?" She asked.

"Who is who?" Ella asked.

"The boy." Jordan said simply. "It's Drac isn't it! The guy who was under the tree!"

Ella blushed and nodded. "Now go do your homework."

Tyler smiled at her. "Good."

message 29: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments She finished cooking the meat and brought everything out. "Dinner's ready!" She called as her phone rang. She saw it was her mom. "Hi mom," She smiled.

"Hi sweetie I won't be home tonight there's some trouble at work you can invite one friend over if it makes you feel better."

"Can I invit Nyx or Drac?" She asked, she'd known them for a long time now. They'd been in day care together.

"You can have Nyx over." Her mom allowed.

"Okay mom. Oh and I have a date tomorrow." She smiled.

"That's great! You can tell me all about your day in the morning k Hun? Gotta go love you."

"Love you too mom." She smiled and dialed Nyx's number.

Tyler wrapped his arm around her waist.

message 30: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments "Hey it's Ella. My mom's going to be out at work all night tonight and she said I could have a friend over so I was wondering if you wanna come over?"

Tyler watched her.

message 31: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Ella blushed softly. "I actually asked my mom." She admitted.

message 32: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments "Well actually I asked about both of you at the same time and she only said you."

message 33: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments She laughed slightly. "Please just tell him it's because I wasn't allowed to invite him over. I really don't want to have him over without permission and it sounds like the hospital is busy so I'm not calling my mo- Sophie that's for eating not throwing at your sister!"

message 34: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments "Okay thanks I need all the help I can get. See ya in a bit." She smiled and hung up. "Sophie." She scolded as she started cleaning up the salsa that had been thrown everywhere. "Jordan you wanna go have a shower to get that out of your hair?" She asked. Jordan nodded and went upstairs.

"Headed to Ella's?" He asked her.

message 35: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments "That's fine." He smiled. "See you tomorrow?"

Ella led Sophie to the sink and had her wash her hands. "You want throw food at your sister, right?" She asked.

"Right." Sophie smiled.

"Good." Ella smiled and ruffled Sophie's hair. She picked her up. "Com'on Princess you need to put that food in your tummy.

message 36: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Tyler grabbed his skateboard and left.

Jordan walked back downstairs in her pajamas. Ella was in the middle of teaching Sophie how to moe tacos. She smiled at Jordan. "It's all out?" She asked as she folded the wrap.

"Yep."

message 37: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Ella got Sophie to start eating her taco.

message 38: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Ella ran to the door and answered it. "Hey!" She smiled. "Have you had dinner yet? I made the girls and I tacos but I'm sure there's enough for you to have some too."

message 39: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Ella nodded "Okay. Well come in."

message 40: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments She smiled and led her to the dinning room. Sophi saw Nyx and ran over and hugged her. "Nyx!" She exclaimed.

message 41: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Sophie smiled and nodded. "Two whole inches!" She exclaimed, holding up two fingers.

Jordan waved at Nyx. "Hey." She smiled.

Tyler walked to the pack's meeting place.

message 42: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Jordan smiled softly to herself. "So I've been told." She said then looked at Ella and said, "Mom had to work?"

Ella nodded. "Yeah."

Tyler saw Drac. He still couldn't believe they were both werewolves.

((so do they transform Harry Potter or Twilight style?))

message 43: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments "She got called in, too many people get hurt."

Tyler sat down in the circle of his pack.

message 44: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments ((ffw?))

message 45: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments ((maybe like Ella and Nyx are watching a movie and the girls are asleep and Tyler and Darc idk...))

message 46: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Ella was sitting on her couch with a bucket of popcorb on her lap. Her and Nyx were watching A Westside Story.

Tyler was a wolf with a beautiful black coat. He went running through the woods.

message 47: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Ella looked over at her. "Nyx you have to eat."

Tyler slowed down. He was trotting beside Darc. "So Ella?" He thought to him.

message 48: by KB (last edited Jul 20, 2011 12:55PM) (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments She gave her 'the look' and then went back to her popcorn.

"You two are..?"

message 49: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments "So how's Tyler?" Ella asked.

"That's a start."

message 50: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 1222 comments Ella smiled. "Awesome."

"You're welcome." He smirked.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15