Stargirl (Stargirl, #1) Stargirl discussion

good or bad?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 148 (148 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Christina (new)

Christina is stargirl by jerry spinelli a good book or bad?

Juliana i cnt choose some parts are bad and some real good

message 3: by Christina (new)

Christina what do u mean by bad and good? like just weren't interesting or something else?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I think it was amazing!

sastrapertala I love it! I should have read it years ago, back in my teen years, then there wouldn't be any confusion about the search of self-identity and the likes, because, IMO, this book encourages us to accept ourselves and be happy with it :)

Juliana Christina wrote: "what do u mean by bad and good? like just weren't interesting or something else?"

well ist wasnt somting like ''asome kewl AMAZING GREAT BEST EVER!!!!!'' IT WAS JUST good but i respect your opinions

Kasidee i loved it!!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh i also liked crash by jerry spenelli! Also great :)

message 9: by MJ (new) - rated it 3 stars

MJ it was OK... i personally didn't enjoy it as much as i thought I would

Savanah I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would.
I thought it was kind of lame actually.

Sandy I really liked this book but it was a one time think.I read it quickly and then gave it away since I knew I would never reread it but I would recommend it for reading.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeh its a quick read, but its still highly reccommended by me :)

Juliana Savanah wrote: "I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would.
I thought it was kind of lame actually."

it was acctually

Juliana Leah wrote: "Yeh its a quick read, but its still highly reccommended by me :)"

ya quick read

message 15: by Aya (new) - rated it 3 stars

Aya E. like it was an ok read. not like the best in da world. but its'ok.

Juliana Aya wrote: "like it was an ok read. not like the best in da world. but its'ok."

i totally agree

Jessica Mooney Good

Fatimah it was awesome! i recommend this book for all ages and genders!...(lol) :D

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

i was awesome and had a great message

Juliana yup yup & yup

Sαmαnthα I loved it.
I recommend it.

message 22: by mkh (new) - rated it 5 stars

mkh Well this book has a lot to offer in terms of voicing out social problems in high school (e.g, the social norm)...so if you want to learn about that, then by all means read it.

Lauren Savanah wrote: "I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would.

Really? Why?

Lauren It's AWESOME!

Bodea Savanah wrote: "I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would.

I agree. I didn't think it was lame, but it was just ok for me. I'd say if your to-read pile isn't packed, then read it.

Juliana ya cuz it was ok but just not great

message 27: by Riska (new) - added it

Riska i'm totally in love with this book. AwwweeSommmee...

Maria B. Quagliana ill admit i only read it cuz it was short and i had to read a book form a list for our summer reading project and thth was the only one i owned and plus it was short and just tht alone made me not like it cuz i felt the story cld have gone into more detail. and now cuz ik how the first book is i sorta dont wanna read the second one...

Danni AMAZING!
And I'm no just saying that because Jerry Spinelli is one of my faveorite authors...It is well written and the characters are well constructed. I mean who thinks up of someone like Star girl?

Maria B. Quagliana Danni wrote: "AMAZING!
And I'm no just saying that because Jerry Spinelli is one of my faveorite authors...It is well written and the characters are well constructed. I mean who thinks up of someone like Star g..."

like i said maybe there was someone like star girl in his high school and he was leo, stargirls only friend

Danni true..........
Maria B. wrote: "Danni wrote: "AMAZING!
And I'm no just saying that because Jerry Spinelli is one of my faveorite authors...It is well written and the characters are well constructed. I mean who thinks up of someon..."

Maria B. Quagliana ya ui mean i wld rly luv to know where his inspiration came from

Danni no that's not what i mean.

Maria B. Quagliana o sry i dint mean to type the u in "ui" i just mean to type "i"

Danni ohh jaja ok

Ky :) some r boring some r good

Maria B. Quagliana i luv ur pic Ky :)

Maisey Awesome!!! This book was amazing definitley need to read it!

message 39: by Christina (new)

Christina thanks! i saw it in borders...sniff sniff... and i didnt know if it was good or not.

Maisey It is really good i think you'll like it so pick it up!

Maria B. Quagliana Christina wrote: "thanks! i saw it in borders...sniff sniff... and i didnt know if it was good or not."

wait did u go sniff sniff cuz the borders clkosed?

message 42: by Christina (last edited Sep 23, 2011 04:39PM) (new)

Christina ya borders was in walking distance of my house and i would ride my bike there all the time and then go to smoothie king and buy a smoothie and read books all the time in the summer. I cant now cause they are gone which makes me sad:(

Maria B. Quagliana w8 r u marrissa's sister?

Emily We read it for school... and I personally REALLY disliked it...

message 45: by Christina (last edited Sep 23, 2011 07:24PM) (new)

Christina if that's aimed at me then, i dont have any sisters... sorry!

~Simon O. horrable

Ky :) ummmmm..................

Ky :) i think everyone who dosent like the book is because there like stargirl exept the dont have an happy ending

message 49: by Kay (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kay I really liked it(:
so yes i think you should read it(:
though i prefer " Love star girl " more.(the 2nd book)

Christian Uber cool!

« previous 1 3