Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Hogwarts Student RP > Hallways

Comments Showing 1-50 of 81 (81 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
The halls of Hogwarts

message 2: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
Thalia ran into a corner and sobbed into her knees secretly.

message 3: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Arti (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
Eric was walking from the library. Savana had told him that she was meeting Vivian for some "girl time" His friends were all in Potions detention. He so hated Snape. Eric saw Thalia crying in a corner. He "dropped" his stuff by her and we he knelt to pick it up he whispered

"Hey,"

message 4: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

She continued to cry and looked up, her face wet. Now her Slytherin scarf showed. "H-hello..."

message 5: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Are you okay?" asked Eric..he didn't know that Thalia cryed...he thought that she was a storing girl...

message 6: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

She wiped her eyes. "I-I don't know..."

message 7: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Er.....what happened?" asked Eric

message 8: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Just...predjuidice against Slytherins...it hurts...espicially when my past is brought up," she choked.

message 9: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Who said...well...what they said?" asked Eric taking his time to pick his stuff up

message 10: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Vivian...Ravenclaw. She told me how her dad was killed by a Death Eater on her birthday...she was being so rude to me because I have an intrest in the Dark Arts...and...I said...'You're lucky you have a dad...or a mom...or-' and I stopped..."

message 11: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Oh, Vivi? Yah, she has a thing for Slytherin's. And it's not exactly in a good way. But other than that she's really nice. One of my best friends," said Eric making a mental note to talk to Vivian

message 12: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Seems she's popular...I bet from her story, everyone would hate me...I hate this...why wasn't I a Gryffindor? They're like...honored..." Thalia cried, not realizing his yellow and red tie.

message 13: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Er....I am a Gryffindor...and that is not necessarly true.." said Eric

message 14: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Thalia tensed. "Do...do you even like Slytherins?"

message 15: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Eric looked at his hands.

"Would you be offended if I said not really a fan?" asked Eric

message 16: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

She sniffed and looked up. Her sharp, stunning blue eyes looked into his eyes. "I'm used to it."

message 17: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"I'm sorry," said Eric again

message 18: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Don't be," she said, looking away. Her white, wavy hair fell in her face.

message 19: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Eric cringed.

message 20: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

She sighed. Her wand was next to her. She picked it up and held it in her hand.

message 21: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"So would you like to get up?" asked Eric offering his hand

message 22: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Thalia looked at it. She took it and stood, thanking him.

message 23: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Eric smiled

message 24: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

She gave a small, weak smile.

message 25: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Er...I should be going...bye," said Eric leaving

message 26: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Thalia waved a small goodbye. She shifted her feet. Are you...falling for him? He's a Gryffindor!, she thought.

message 27: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Eric left into the Great Hall

message 28: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Thalia didn't know where he went, but she went into the Great hall for lunch.

message 29: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((k, so now we rp there right?))

message 30: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((yeah))

message 31: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((k))

message 32: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Eric ran to the Hallways.

"Thalia! Wait up!" said Eric

message 33: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Thalia paused and turned around. Suki looked at Eric.

message 34: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((Suki's with her?))

"Er...sorry about Viv...again...." said Eric

message 35: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((suki goes everywhere with her! she's around her neck :D))

"Oh...its fine. I quite overheard..." she said, raising an eyebrow.

message 36: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Oh yeah, that is pretty bad. WOnder what's going to happen now,"

message 37: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Yeah...I bet Slytherins are partying now. People would hate us even more now."

message 38: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Yeah...and that's not good for Viv..." said Eric

message 39: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Thalia shifted and looked down. "Its quite a victory for some Slytherins..."

message 40: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"You?" asked Eric

message 41: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Well...will you yell at me...if I was that some?" She said, turning away.

message 42: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Eric opened his mouth....

"I- I'm sorry but I kinda am against it...."

message 43: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Yeah...its no surprise," she said, beginning to walk away.

message 44: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Wait Thalia! No...I am sad and mad....but do you really support them...."

message 45: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Yes," she said simply, turning around but keeping her feet in place.

message 46: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"I'm sorry then...." said Eric with a sad look on his face. He turned and went back in the Great Hall

message 47: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Thalia pressed her lips together. She looked at her hand and sighed. Her white hair fell in her face.

message 48: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((Eric's gone. What are we going to do now?))

message 49: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((eh...idk. maybe she'll peek at them in the great hall))

She peeked inside the Great Hall, unseen.

message 50: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((k))

« previous 1