The Promise The Promise question

A nice book
Amlandeep Bhattacharya Amlandeep Jul 13, 2011 06:01PM
This is a well written book with some loopholes here and there. Though there can not be an unanamoius answer to it. The theme is very attractive.

It's a very romantic story and I TOTALLY LOVED IT until the end. My mom bought it for me and I thought it was lame but then...don't judge a book by its cover. It's awesome!

Liira' (last edited Sep 15, 2011 12:46PM ) Sep 15, 2011 12:45PM   0 votes
the promise is very good I like it so much and also I cried with this book and after I read I saw the movie and I like it too but book it's the best<3The PromiseThe PromiseDanielle Steel

Jenni Boyd I saw the movie in 1979, I loved it so much I bought the book for my daughter years later, she also loved it
Sep 20, 2012 02:58PM · flag

I read this in my teens. It's the ONLY Steel book I've liked and kept (read only a handful of hers years ago). I think it's a really romantic story. It's not perfect but it is what it is. :)

I read this when I was about 13, someone loaned it to me to read when we were on guide camp! Danielle Steel books are what they are, an uncomplicated easy read to pass the time, in a field, during those endless Summers we used to have way back then. . .

was my very first Danielle Steel book and I too read it in my teens, totally loved it and still do. This is where my love for all Danielle Steel books came from, in fact I named my daughter after her :-)

i really loved this book!

all discussions on this book | post a new topic

Books mentioned in this topic

The Promise (other topics)
The Promise (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Danielle Steel (other topics)