Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Hogwarts Student RP > Courtyard

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
Rp and hang out with your friends!

message 2: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
Vivian sat by the tree waiting for Savana.

message 3: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
Savana rushed over to Vivian and plopped next to her. "Hey!"

message 4: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Hey! You won't beilive what happened me today!"

message 5: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"What?"

message 6: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"A Slytherin almost tricked me into becoming friends. I saw her in the Room of Requirment. Can you believe I almost trusted her?" laughed Vivian

message 7: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Savana sighed. "Look. You may hate Slytherins because of...that reason. But there not all bad. And who was it? Thalia?"

message 8: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Yes, and she told me she liked the Dark Arts, and I dont want to make the mistake that my dad did," said VIvi

message 9: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Viv...I bet she's really upset...don't you feel the least bit bad for her?"

message 10: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"I did!But then she made a whole scene about her parents!" protested Vivian

message 11: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Well, she's sensitive about it! She's my friend. I know her story," Savana said, looking at Vivian.

message 12: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"She told me to, but she didn't need to. It was her choice! I didn't ask," said Vivian

message 13: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Maybe you brought it to her mine. Can't you just apologize? Please?"

message 14: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Savana! She gets upset because I tell her the reason I was making sure and then blurts it out. She could keep it to herself. But no," protested Vivian. "I would, but she gets all emotional."

message 15: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"You don't understand..." She looked around. "She grew up homeless. On the cold hard streets all her life. Wouldn't you get emotional?"

message 16: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"But it's like every second! Look at the moment I don't want to apologize to her right now. If you're going to get mad at that, so be it," said Vivian

message 17: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Ya barely know her! Viv! Don't be like this," Savana pouted.

message 18: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Sav! I'm not apologizing to her today. Not today. if you're going to be mad, then be mad," said Viv

message 19: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"I'm not asking you to apologize today! And I'm not mad! But its kinda sad...don't you think?"

message 20: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Yah, and my story about my dad is totally okay. Because I still have Mum, who is traveling all the time. Yah, perfect," said Vivian getting up

message 21: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"YOu don't understand!"

message 22: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"So I don't! Is that a crime! Look Savana, I will not apopolagize to Thalia today, I don't care hwat you say!" said Vivian walking away

message 23: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Savana shook her head. "You can be so annoying sometimes Vivian..."

message 24: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Vivian just walked into the Great Hall

message 25: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Viv, wait!" she called, running after her.

((rp in the great hall))

message 26: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((kk))

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Brad Majors walked into the courtyard....and yeah...