Barnes & Noble Nook discussion

eBook Lending > Looking to borrow...Catching Fire

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

TheReadingKnitter/ Kasey (thereadingknitter) | 8 comments Does anyone have Catching Fire that I could possibly borrow please?

message 2: by Lindsey (new)

Lindsey Popich I have all 3 aloso avaluble to lend. My email is LindseyAnn02@hotmail.com Add me!

message 3: by Alysson (new)

Alysson (alysson22) | 9 comments Lindsey,

Do you still have Catching Fire available to lend? If so, can I add you as a Nook friend?

Alysson
alysson.email@mac.com

message 4: by Dori (new)

Dori | 84 comments I have Catching Fire if anyone needs it. Feel free to add me as a Nook Friend. Jdshelton3@yahoo.com

message 5: by Soapforbrains (new)

Soapforbrains | 1 comments Dori wrote: "I have Catching Fire if anyone needs it. Feel free to add me as a Nook Friend. Jdshelton3@yahoo.com"

Hi Dori,

Do you still have this available to lend? I'd love to read it if I can, but I've never borrowed an ebook before. My bn.com email is soapforbrains@gmail.com

Thanks so much!

message 6: by Dori (new)

Dori | 84 comments Yes! I sure do have it and would be delighted to loan it to you! I shall send it to you in just a little while!

message 7: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 3 comments does anyone else have it? kral_j@hotmail.com

message 8: by Mcw (last edited Mar 21, 2012 07:05PM) (new)

Mcw Anyone have it to lend me please?!
Just finished the first and I'm ADDICTED!
(Don't know if it matters, but I have a Nook Tablet)
MichellesCharmWOrld@gmail.com

message 9: by Deb (new)

Deb | 2 comments I am also looking to borrow Catching Fire if anyone would like to lend it to me.

message 10: by Heather (new)

Heather | 30 comments Deb wrote: "I am also looking to borrow Catching Fire if anyone would like to lend it to me."

What is your email?

message 11: by Deb (new)

Deb | 2 comments Heather wrote: "Deb wrote: "I am also looking to borrow Catching Fire if anyone would like to lend it to me."

What is your email?"
nurse_miller@hotmail.com

message 12: by Heather (new)

Heather | 30 comments sent

message 13: by Dana (new)

Dana | 1 comments I would love to borrow catching fire also. Does anyone have an available copy????? Thanks!!

message 14: by Michael (new)

Michael Hunt | 3 comments Yet another looking for catching fire... lol Anyone else not loaned yours out yet? Thanks!!michaelhunt1984@gmail.com

message 15: by Jennifer (last edited Aug 30, 2012 06:30PM) (new)

Jennifer Sarrett | 1 comments Hi! I just signed up here today and don't know how the lending works but just finished Hunger Games and would love to borrow Catching Fire. Can someone lend it to me and briefly explain the lending process? It looks like emails are needed so my email is jsarret@emory.edu

Thanks!

message 16: by Jean (new)

Jean French (jfrench55) | 82 comments I have all three but only Mockingjay for lending. My email is: jfrench55@rcn.com. Send me your email and I can either send them to you or you can get them from my sugarsync account.

message 17: by Nichole (new)

Nichole | 1 comments can anybody send the 2nd and 3rd book to me? npogue216@gmail.com....thanks!