Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Hogwarts Student RP > Gryffindor Common Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 168 (168 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
Rp here if your studying or hanging out!

message 2: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
Savana yawned and came down the stairs from her dormitory. She was already ready.

message 3: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
Eric got up and got ready. He packed his bag with his books.

message 4: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Savana adjusted her bag and waited for Eric.

message 5: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Eric came down the stairs.

"Hey Sav, come on!"

message 6: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Sav smiled. "Kay. You'recoming to breakfast, right?"

message 7: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Er...I was thinking of visiting Thalia and then coming. Will you come with me?" asked Eric

message 8: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Vivian came and waited outside for Eric and Savana.

message 9: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Sav smiled playfully. "Visiting Thalia? Hmm, I think you should do that alone," she teased.

message 10: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Eric blushed red.

"I didnt mean it like that..." siad Eric

message 11: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Oh, admit it. You like her," Savana said, smiling.

message 12: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"What? Savana, what are you talking about?" said Eric not looking at Savana

message 13: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"I know you! Its not like I'm a complete stranger! You like her!"

message 14: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"I do not!"

message 15: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Savana narrowed her eyes. "Whatever you say, Eric. Now go visit her!" she said, pushing him to the door.

message 16: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Okay! Tell Viv where I am. On second thoughts, don't,"

message 17: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Yeah....I don't want to see her flip. Hurry, she's probably coming."

message 18: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Eric opened the door.

"Hey Eric!" said Vivian

message 19: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Savana hurried out and grabbed Vivian. She dragged her to the Great Hall.

message 20: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Eric waited till she was gone and thne headed to the Hospital Wing

message 21: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((rp in the great hall and hospital wing))

message 22: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((okay))

message 23: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Why are we celebrating?" asked Viv.
"Cause we bsically won even though there's a rematch," asnswered Maria

message 24: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Thalia listened through the portrait

message 25: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Oh, well, alright!" said Vivian screaming with everyone else just for fun

message 26: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Thalia snarled. Just because Kassem made a near death expirence doesn't mean its over...

message 27: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((ooh! eric should come out and find her and they both apologize and start secretly dating?))

message 28: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((YES!!!!!!! OMIGOD YES!!!!!!!))

"I'll be right back! Got to go get some more food!" said Eric leaving. He bumped into someone.
"Thalia! You spy! What the hell are you doing here?"

message 29: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((hehe!!))

She glared at him. "That's none of your buisness," she snapped.

message 30: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Um I think it is, because this si my common room,"

message 31: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"It may be your common room, but I am not your daughter, therefore I have no buisness with you!" she spat.

message 32: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Yeah, well what's witht the spying. You're such a sore loser!"

message 33: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Sore loser? That was your damned teams fault!" she said.

message 34: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"No it wasn't! And either way, what the hell are you doing here!?!"

message 35: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"The same you are!" she snarled.

message 36: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"What?! This is my common rooM!

message 37: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"So? Its not yours you dont own it!"

message 38: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Im from the house. You, are from Slytherin. So get out!"

message 39: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"You can't make me!" she hissed. Her bright blue eyes that used to get soft and shy around him were shockingly bright and sharp like a thousand ice daggers in her irises.

message 40: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Can too! The heads would be happy to hear what you were doing snooping around here!"

message 41: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Go ahead! Tell! Stupid tattle tale 'I'm gonna tell the heads because I'm a big wuss!'" she mimicked.

message 42: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Yeah, well at least Im not a sore loser, that I need to spy on the opposing team!"

message 43: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

She just glared. There was blood visible from her neck that she tried to hide with her hair. She had gotten in a fight before with Destiny.

message 44: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Oh what? SHowing off that you're bleeding?" asked Eric. "trying to make e feel bad?"

message 45: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Her eyes widened and she felt her neck. She looked back at her hand and cursed, quickly hiding the cut. "I need none of your sympathy," she sneered.

message 46: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Im not giving you any,"

message 47: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Keep it that way."

message 48: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"I will"

message 49: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

She just stared at him. Her leg was better as well the rest of her.

message 50: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Well, I need to leave,"

« previous 1 3 4