Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Hogwarts Student RP > Slytherin Common Room

Comments Showing 1-50 of 69 (69 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
Rp here if your studying or hanging out!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Brooklyn walked in, hacky-sack in hand, and proceeded to the back of the room, occasionally kicking it up into the air, and bouncing it between her feet with ease.

message 3: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
Thalia, who was released from the Hospital Wing, walked in, her friends closely supervising her.

message 4: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

She dropped up her stuff and headed to the Great Hall, talking to her friends.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Brooklyn stopped what she was doing, and eyed her suspiciously.

message 6: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Thalia stopped and told her friend to go on, that she was fine. She looked at Brooklyn. "Hello! Are you new? I've never seen you around," Thalia said, her british accent heavey.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Brooklyn smiled slightly, realizing who exactly Thalia was. "No, im not new...I blend in well...Brooklyn...you?" She extended a muscular hand, and winked, shaking her hair swiftly, kicking the sack off across the room.

message 8: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Thalia," she said, shaking it. Her wavy, white bangs covered a bright, crystal blue eye.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Brooklyn looked to her hair anxiously. "We have the same color...only...evidently, I look like a dyke, and you're gorgeous...eh?" She shoved her hand into her back pocket defensively.

message 10: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Oh, no! You're beautiful! Except, my hair is really white...like an old lady," she said with a smile. Suki climbed up her leg, onto her shoulders.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled slightly, not showing teeth. "Thanks...and you dont look like an old lady...mine is a dye job, but dont tell anyone that..." She leaned back, and flipped over, into a perfect round-off, landing gracefully in a standing position, then looked around. "So...thalia....I saw your...friends..."

message 12: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Yeah...my friends...are you...do you know?" she said, looking at her.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Huh? No...im clueless...do tell..." Her eyebrow raised, as she stepped closer.

message 14: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((brb shower))

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((Alrighty...))

message 16: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"I...support Death Eaters?"

message 17: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Irene walked to the Great Hall and saw Thalia was talking to another girl. Of course, she didn't know what are they talking about. "Oh, hi Thalia...", she turned to the girl. "And you are?"

message 18: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Thalia smiled and waved.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Brooklyn eyed Thalia suspiciously. "Oh, so you are not sure, eh? That sort of came out as a question..." She then turned to Irene. "Brooklyn...hi..."

message 20: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Thalia looked at Brooklyn. "I was wanting to know if you knew that..."

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Brooklyn leaned back, stretching upward. "Hmm, to be honest, no, no I did not know that...but...that is quite...awesome? Erm..."

message 22: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Thalia was twirling her wand behind her back. "It isn't cool...to a lot of people...but Slytherins...most Slytherins, at least..."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded. "I get it...want me to keep it hush hush?" She smirked slightly. "Im good at keeping things hidden...and I...dont really have anyone to tell, but thats beside the point..."

message 24: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Please do...other Slytherins know....but nobody else..."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

She raised an eyebrow. "If you want to keep it hushed, why are you just telling Slytherins? I mean, im a Slytherin, and I dont even trust them...grrr, its all...confusing...so, all your friends that just cleared out a moment ago are Slyhterin?"

message 26: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Yes...and they know because they support them as well. And I can trust Slytherins. They trust me," she said. She pointed to a chair with her wand and an item flew out from the cushion. It flung into her hand. It was a glass vial filled with silvery gas-liquid substance.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Brooklyn ran a hand through her hair "Well, good for you...and..continue...supporting those...things..."

message 28: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Thalia raised an eyebrow. She examined the glass and sighed. "Somebody tampered with it...he's going to kill me."

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at the vial with interest. "Who?"

message 30: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (last edited Jul 17, 2011 08:37AM) (new)

"Destiny...Destiny Turpin...goddamn it...I have to tell Snape..."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"S-snape...you want to tell HIM something, oh...nevermind, I get it now...Im just...dumb...I try to avoid this wizard crap at all costs...its so dumb, i dont even want to be here..."

message 32: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"You don't have to..." she said. "Dumbledore invited us here because we're special."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"No, I do...by force I HAVE TO BE HERE....Ugh...words of my stupid muggle Mother...while she jets off to Tahiti and crap, im here...but, I do like the weather....and the country...nice football team...but, I would much rather be normal, and living in New Zealz...."

message 34: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Thalia nodded and pocketed the vial.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

She felt tears slowly rise, but she forced them back with all her might, not wanting to be exposed. "You're lucky you actually can make sense of this crap they try to teach us...its not clicking in my head...."

message 36: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Its natural...I'm a pureblood...my whole family line were all purebloods.."

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hehe, lucky you..." She gave her a glare, then looked away. "Im not good at anything, as a matter of fact..."

message 38: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Football, I hear.."

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

She grinned. "You said the forbidden word...and, I suck at that too...but, I love it just the same..." She pulled out another sack, and dropped it on her foot, bouncing it back between the two, with incredible concentration.

message 40: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Thalia half smiled.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

She groaned, and kicked away again, over to the other one. "Dumb sport, though...but its fun I guess...."

message 42: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Thalia stayed quiet and looked down.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She felt that aching feeling again. "Well...anyways...you probably have...places to go, people to see...tests to pass...spells to cast, the works...maybe I shall...depart..."

message 44: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

THalia looked at her. Slytherins are proud of their magic!, she thought.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked down mournfully. "Am I right, or am I right?" She bit her lip slowly, and the ebb of feelings and lost emotions washed over her, threating to submerge the facade she was trying to pull off.

((YOU ARE READING THE 10 PM QUESTION!?!?!??!?! AHHHHHHHH!!!!!! HOW IS IT, AMAZING??????))

message 46: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((horrible...))

She sighed. "Look..."

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

((WHAT!?!?!?!?!? Frankie is literally me in boy form....))

She nodded, and looked up.

message 48: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((o))

"You can learn magic....if you try."

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yeah, freaky...I finished it last night...poor Frankie...Sydney ends up leaving...I cried))

She sighed. "Trying takes effort...I dont know...and besides...the burden is too much...on anyone..."

message 50: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((UGH!!!! YOU RUINED IT!!!! jeez....ugh...))

Thalia pressed her lips together.

« previous 1