Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Hogwarts Student RP > Great Hall

Comments Showing 1-50 of 216 (216 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
Rp here if your eating or just chilling with your friends!

message 2: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Arti (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
((now i know what you meant by other places))

message 3: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
((yah))

message 4: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((hehe))

message 5: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((rp eric and thalia in the hallways))

message 6: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((okay))

message 7: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((wait here or is it on another topic?))

message 8: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

(9another brb))

message 9: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((kk))

message 10: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Vivan entered the Great Hall and sat down at the Ravenclaw table. Not many people were here yet since it wasn't exactly time

message 11: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Thalia walked in, her potions book in her hand.

Savana walked in, going over to Vivian.

message 12: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Eric came in and saw Savana and Vivian and headed over.

"Hey Viv," said Eric sitting down.

"What?" asked Vivian in a bad mood

message 13: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Viv? What's up?" Savana asked, sensing her bad mood.

Thalia was the only one at her table. She sighed and sat down, opening her potions book and crossed her legs.

message 14: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"You know 'what's up'," said Vivian.

"What?" asked Eric.

"Savana wants me to apologize to Miss. Thalia Slytherin," said Vivian.

message 15: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Thalia, since the room was empty, heard them. She did nothing but grip her book.

"Stop ranting on about that."

message 16: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (last edited Jul 14, 2011 10:19AM) (new)

"It just happened! Like 2 seconds ago! And since you support her so much and understand, why don't you go and just do that," said Vivian, her temper becoming more and more horrible

message 17: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((savana said that))

"Eavesdropper? I'm sitting right next to you!" Savana said. "I don't know what is up with you."

Thalia couldn't focus on her book.

message 18: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Oh yeah, er...Viv, I ran into Thalia and she was crying..." said Eric.

"Oh boo for her," said Vivian

message 19: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Thalia went red. It won't be so boo for me once I master the Dark Arts... she thought.

message 20: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Savana looked at Eric. "Really? Was it bad? And you could be a bit nicer, Viv," she said, glancing at Vivian.

message 21: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"C'mon Viv, she's apopligize to you if you do to her," said Eric.

"Then let her," said Vivian.

message 22: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Blimey, Viv, you can be so heartless!" Savana said, pushing red hair out of her face.

Thalia closed her book with a snap. Nobody takes advantage of me like that.

message 23: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Me? Thanks Savana. True friend," said Vivian sarcasticly

"Okay, lets forget this," said Eric loudly

message 24: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Its true! And fine..." Savana said.

Thalia rested her head on her hand and twirled her wand, fuming.

message 25: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Yeah Savana, way to support a friend," said Vivian.

"Alright then!" said Eric loudly

message 26: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Savana looked at Vivian. "After being friends with you for 5 years, you get mad at me for no good reason. Thanks," she said, getting up and going to the Gryffindor table.

Thalia looked down. Suki was around her neck, chittering.

message 27: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Eric stayed with Viv. He had known her longer. Before they came to Hogwarts.

message 28: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Thalia clenched her fist.

message 29: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Savana sighed and pulled out The Daily Prophet.

message 30: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"C'mon Viv. Let's talk about something else," suggeted Eric. "Savana, come on!"

message 31: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Savana shook her head. "If Viv's gonna act like that, I refuse to talk to her until she changes her attitude!" she called.

Thalia sighed and straighted her back.

message 32: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Viv!" moaned Eric.

"Fine," said Vivian

message 33: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Savana flipped a page.

Thalia sighed and looked at her hands.

message 34: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Viv, she'll apologize to you," called Eric

Vivian glared at Thalia

message 35: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Thalia felt eyes on her. She gripped her wand.

message 36: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Vivian made a face at Thalia and made room for Savana as she walked over

message 37: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Thalia stayed still, her wand still in her hand.

message 38: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Sorry Sav," said Vivian to Savana

That's better," said Eric

message 39: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Savana nodded. "I'm sorry as well."

Thalia adjusted her Slytherin tie.

message 40: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Iz okay," said Vivian.

"So....what's new?" asked Eric.

message 41: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Savana shrugged. "Nothing really." She dropped her voice to a whisper. "Look at Thalia. She's all alone.

message 42: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Savana...." said Vivian in a moaning voice.

"Sav, I think we shouldn't talk about Thalia," said Eric

message 43: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"I'm just saying...I feel kinda bad..." she whispered.

Thalia sighed.

message 44: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Please Savana, I'm not in the mood to talk about her, she really gets me mad," said Vivian..

Eric stayed quiet

message 45: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"I know! Can't I just say I feel bad? Alright?"

Thalia scribbled some new spells in her potions book.

message 46: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Okay okay, now that you've said can we please move on?" asked Vivian.

Eric sent Savana a knowing look

message 47: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Savana sighed and kept reading.

message 48: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"SO what's in there?" asked Vivian

message 49: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Nothing much. The regular stuff...nothing cool," Savana said.

message 50: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"So boring these days," complained Vivian.

"Anything?" asked Eric

« previous 1 3 4 5