**Hopefully This RolePlay Doesn't Die** Group!! discussion

Threesome Roleplays :D > CR-V--Skye--&Brenda

Comments Showing 1-50 of 88 (88 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments I'M HERE!!!! lol and kinda counfussed...

message 2: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments lol fine fine
Name: Effy Stonem
Apperance: (i'll put it up later)
Personality: Dosnt say much, grinns alot, loves to hear people moun her name
Master/Slave: Master
Other: loves to try new things

message 3: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments i say biesextual lol

message 4: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments Oooh what kinda vids do you make :D lol

message 5: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments cool :D lol

message 6: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments (Yesh :3 )

message 7: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments (Dame! lol)
Effy walked with Kylee as they looked for the slave they wanted

message 8: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments Effy spoted a Kato and grinned "I want that one." she wisperd in Kylee's ear

message 9: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments Effy nodded and took Kato's hand and brought him over to them "We want this one."

message 10: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments Effy nodded and payed for him

message 11: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments "You could show us how much your thankfull you are later." Effy said playing with his hair

message 12: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments Effy kissed where he blushed still messing with his hair

message 13: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments "Very and yes." Effy said and took his hand and walked to the car

message 14: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments Effy took Kylee hand and kissed her neck gently

message 15: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments Effy kissed her gently grinning "There it is."

message 16: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments Effy grinned and kissed Kato

message 17: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments Effy payed attanchion and put her head on his shoulder

message 18: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments "Mhm." Effy said grinning as they got closer to there house

message 19: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments Effy got out of the car pulling Kato out with her

message 20: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments Effy waited as Kylee opend the door

message 21: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments Effy pulled Kato with her and walked closely next to Kylee

message 22: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments Effy shrugged "What ever you want babe." she said to Kylee

message 23: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments Effy grinned and kissed her more "Mkay love."

message 24: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments "Yeah I think he's been really good so far." Effy said looking at her up and down

message 25: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments Effy nodded slowly "Yeah but like I think we should probobly keep a little eye on him." she said and wisperd in her head "You know just in case."

message 26: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments Effy grinned and nodded "Yeah." she said

message 27: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments Effy looked at Kato up and down as she waited for Kylee

message 28: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments "Much sexier." Effy said looking at her egerly

message 29: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments Effy nodded and whent up to go put something up
(cant put up pic on phone)

message 30: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments Effy put on what Kylee had but in black she slowly walked down stairs

message 31: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments (it's ok...)
Effy grinned at Kato "Your turn." she said and kissed the side of his face

message 32: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments (oh....lol)
Effy put her hands under his shirt and took it off "That would do to." she said and shrugged

message 33: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments "It's your turn to get comfy." Effy demanded

message 34: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments Effy strocked the side of his face with her back hand "Not yet I still have to show you around."

message 35: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments "Why do you blush?" Effy asked

message 36: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments Effy shrugged "Your cute when you blush." she said and took him to the hallway as she started showing him around

message 37: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments (back on! sorry whent to a wedding)
Effy came back frome one of the rooms and looked at both of them

message 38: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments Effy kissed her gently "Thats fine I always have you."

message 39: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments Seeing Kylee smile made Effy smile for the first time in a wail

message 40: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments Effy smiled slightly at Kato "So?" she said

message 41: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments Effy nodded "Ok like what?"

message 42: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments Effy laughed "What else you want babe?" she asked

message 43: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments Effy grined and put her legs on eather side of Kylee and rubber her ass with her vigina and wisperd in her ear "Rulse are boring baby."

message 44: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments Effy rubbed her boobs against her back and wisperd in her ear "I'm pretty sure he's not guna go any where or do any thing."

message 45: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments "Yes ma'am i do." Effy said and kissed her deeply and wisperd on her lips "Like he wound want to leave we're giving him everything he's ever wanted."

message 46: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments Effy kissed her deeper as she ran her hands threw Kylee's hair

message 47: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments Effy licked her lips playfull and pressed her body against her's

message 48: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments Effy mouand and kissed her deeper

message 49: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments Effy mouand and made more room for her

message 50: by Brenda :D (new)

Brenda :D (brendaboo) | 117 comments Effy took her shirt off and kissed her neck gently

« previous 1