The Rise and Fall of the Nuestra Familia The Rise and Fall of the Nuestra Familia discussion

Does anyone have a copy of this book?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kelly (new) - added it

Kelly I have been looking for a copy and can't find it anywhere. If you or anyone else you know has one I am willing to pay the cover price for it. Please let me know.

message 2: by Gerry (new)

Gerry ay im wondering if you ever found one, i been looking for it also havent gotten a respond from anyone i try to hit up

Jamie Partusch I have also been looking for it quite a while. I ordered it online and weeks later received an email that the order wasn't fillable. I am willing to pay cover price and shipping.

message 4: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa Aguilar I have this book any one interested email me lovelyyvanessa@Gmail.com

message 5: by Xenia (new)

Xenia Carmona I have it on pdf for sale $50 the price is negotiable text me at 209 808-1340 if you are interested. I also have the hard copy. Pricing on that fluctuates with the market. Thank you.

message 6: by MARIA (new) - added it

MARIA Does anyone have just the last page of this book? i would like to get the entire book but its not easy so the last page is what im looking for