just for kicks book addicts club discussion

YA series > the mortal instrument series by cassandra clare

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Northrop (chelserz) | 186 comments Mod
thoughts about this book? it started out slow for awhile to me and than it picked up alot when it got closer and closer to the end. I feel kind of bad for Jace and Clare when they learned now only that they were sliblings but also who there father was and that Valentine let jace think for soo long that he was dead and i feel bad for him and than theres clare and jace who were starting to have a romance it got totally destroyed by the slibling fact. Than theres simon who i also feel bad for sents he has lots of feelings for clare. when he saw jace and her kissing i actually wanted to punch clare then totally felt his pain what about the rest of u?

message 2: by Taylor (new)

Taylor Simons | 143 comments Mod
I love this book. I agree, it was a bit slow in the beginning but hey, it turned out to be a very good book. I do feel bad for Clare and Jace because they both grew up thinking the other is dead and then they start falling for each and whaam. The whole sibling thing comes up. Simon is a little upset but he is Vampire and knows he can't be with Clare.

message 3: by Chelsea (new)

ummmm simon isnt a vamp yet dont think that happends till the 2nd book....cuz i havent read that book runiner!!! lol

message 4: by Taylor (new)

Oooppsss sorry lol. I totally forgot that happen in the second. I will just keep my mouth shut from now on lol

message 5: by Chelsea (new)

grrrrrr. now i have to get my hands on the 2nd one. but ya the first was good cant wait to see what happends next

message 6: by Taylor (new)

You will be surprised

message 7: by Chelsea (new)

i need to get my hands on the 2nd book somehow...

message 8: by Taylor (new)

You can find them at the library.