Creative Reviews discussion

Authors requesting reviewers > Requesting review for an urban fantasy novel

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robert (new)

Robert Clear (robertclear) | 5 comments Hi everyone, I'm inviting people to review The Cambridge List, a fast-paced urban fantasy about gods, sex and death amidst the ivory towers of Cambridge University. Here's the blurb:

James Connor thinks that murdering his former professors in cold blood is rather a bad idea. Unfortunately his head has been commandeered by a bloodthirsty family of Greek gods, so he doesn't have a say in the matter. With Hera and Aphrodite at each other's throats and Dionysos failing to keep order, James's brain has become a cosmic conflict zone, and he's worried they'll leave it in ruins. There's only one way out: he has to go from socially inept young man to slick sociopath fast. If only he wasn't so squeamish about mass slaughter.

Follow the world's least menacing serial killer on his awkwardly murderous journey through the little town of Cambridge, where ancient rituals, scheming academics and divine politics collide. And where murder has consequences unforeseen even by the gods themselves...

It was released on Kindle in March, and you can read the first chapter on my blog: http://the-cambridge-list.blogspot.com

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

All the best
Robert

message 2: by Katy (new)

Katy (katyas-69) | 603 comments If anyone needs encouragement - this is an AWESOME book!