Harry Potter Obsessed discussion

Fans > Welcome!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Belén (new)

Belén Torres | 4 comments Mod
Hi! This is our space to introduce ourselves.
I'm Belén and I'm from La Plata, Argentina. I'm 19 years old and I've been a fan of HP since I was 9.
I discovered HP accidentally. I was at a friend's house and her uncle took us to the movies, to watch Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. Since then, I have read all the books and watched all the movies, and I became extremely fanatic of HP's world.

What about you? Introduce yourself and tell how you first meet HP!

message 2: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (tequilamckingbird) Hi!
I'm Danielle, I'm 19 and I'm from Arizona. I don't exactly remember when I become a fan of HP but I remember going to the first movie with my mom and friends and loving it and then I started reading the books around the time the 3rd movie came out and I can't stop rereading them!

message 3: by Belén (new)

Hi, Danielle! Welcome to the group :)
I understand that you can't stop rereading the books because the same happens to me :P
Which is your favorite book?

message 4: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (tequilamckingbird) I love the Goblet of Fire, I just love the whole tournament part of it. That's also my favorite HP movie too

message 5: by Belén (new)

The Goblet of Fire is a great book! It's one of my favorite ones, when I was little my favorite one was the Chamber of Secrets :P Now I love the last book, but the Prisoner of Azkaban and the Goblet of Fire are my favorite ones too xD
Have you seen the last movie? I went to the theater yesterday and I'm like WOAHH! It was great! There are some details that I would like to include in the film but it was amazing anyways!

message 6: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (tequilamckingbird) I went to the premiere, but only saw about 10 minutes of it, had to leave early with my sissy :( but I'm planning on going to see it soon. I REALLY wish I could have seen it!

message 7: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (tequilamckingbird) I finally watched it last night, and it was surely epic. Strangely I don't remember much from the book at all, so it seemed so new to me and I was asking myself so many questions, I guess I'm gonna have to go back and re read it!